Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apparently it is unacceptable behaviour.....

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
My wife has a sore throat from shouting at the TV, she was atleast as unacceptable in the last twenty minutes as I was. Roll on Thursday.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Why do grown men shout at the tv for ? I am including Myself in this. BTW I need an answer as the wife asked Me this earlier.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
neighbours came around to see if I was okay due to my constant whistling at the tv for the last 2 minutes. obviously they didn't understand what was happening

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
My gf had, had a heavy night and i woke her up losing my shit. Also it is unacceptable to run out in the street and sprint to the end of the road.

Also not allowed to ring mates just shouting yessssssss at the top of your voice.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Luckily Mrs Towner was out at t'shops. Me and eldest Junior Towner lept around infront of the TV like loonies. The whole West wing of Towner Towers was bouncin!

Happy afternoon indeed.. now to get Sarf for the Thursday game I hope.

TNBA

TTF

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
Copenhagen learnt a few colourful words when the goal went in! SO happy I've kept my season ticket but I'll probably learn a few new Danish words when I tell the boss I can't work Thursday or Friday ;-)

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
My wife's behaviour was worse than mine today. Not unacceptable.........that will come later.

So was mine. When Reading scored their second I blasphemed a little and she turned to me and said "Calm down, it's only a football game".
Well, in nearly eighteen years together we very rarely argue but I shot her a look and she realised she best kept quiet or her shopping privileges would be removed.:annoyed:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Mrs Grombleton jumped when i leapt up from the sofa. "Jesus ****ing Christ", her response. Simple but effective.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
My 4yr old daughter has just started going to games with me this yr so has at least some knowledge/vague interest in the albion. Through-out the game she was really more interested in her play doh but when the 2nd goal went in she joined me on the sitting room floor for bundle like celebrations.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I've been viewing properties today trying to secure a move back to East Sussex.

Obvious SCR is on in the car between every stop. Every time I enter a house with the Estate Agent, I put Sky Sports News on. The missus is not impressed.

The Estate Agent, being a fellow Seagull, sits and watches with me, leaving the good lady to check the place out by herself. :lolol:

I'm in trouble now. ;)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It is APPARENTLY unacceptable in a pub full of people watching Spurs v West Ham, to go MENTALS in front of the smaller TV in the corner, with no sound, showing Sky Sports 2.

And that was just for the equaliser!

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
Well I was at work, so possibly unacceptable to run the length of the deli counter which i was working on when Ward scored shouting "YES". Much to the amusement of my colleagues and customers. Then when Ulloa scored the winner jumping up and down in the middle of the shop though I had finished work by then

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
it is unacceptable, apparently, that when at friends for dinner, to jump up from the table while in the middle of dinner at said friends house, who have kindly put the game on in the backround, and shout,Ward you lovely C**t!

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
to jump up from my bean bag, knock my pint of water flying (too early for beer), scream "YES, YES, YES, YES!!!!!!" and then have to sink to my knees as I had a bit of dizzy spell due to getting up too quickly. My wife actually cleared up the water for me whilst I watched the last minute of the game.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
It is unacceptable apparently to be jumping up and down shouting and swearing like a mental for my neighbours who also called the police. Fortunately they were rather understanding and once I explained myself, the officer said "Fair enough and well done, but do you mind not going as mental next time".

I only just finished apologising to my neighbours who had guests at the time, their house is also for sale - so had their guests been viewing their house, I may have just lost them the sale - and I couldnt give a f**k !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here