Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Apparently Arteta is also leaving at end of the season

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I hadn’t realised that Arteta was probably the most talented coach on the planet. Better than Pep, Klopp, Ancelotti, RDZ, Ange and Spalletti.

IMG_1563.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Everything’s a possibility according to rumours. Especially the one about me, Konnie Huq and a wetsuit.
I heard about that. Princess Caroline of Monaco told me about it.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Would be shame as put a decent manager in that Arsenal team and they may be a title challenging team rather than falling away

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'd be concerned if he goes, they might get a decent manager in.

If he can, he plays the same 11 and tactics every game, he makes little attempt to bring through youth. All about the spend. Saka made his breakthrough before he arrived, others such as ESR and Nketiah seem fringe players, blamed for bad results.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
If he can, he plays the same 11 and tactics every game, he makes little attempt to bring through youth. All about the spend. Saka made his breakthrough before he arrived, others such as ESR and Nketiah seem fringe players, blamed for bad results.

I have some sympathy on him with Rice/Saka being run into the ground, some of the blame needs to be directed on Southgate.

I think Niketiah is a decent striker, doesn't seem to get a run of games.

The treatment of Ramsdale is just weird, seems to have thrown him under the bus for last year.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I have some sympathy on him with Rice/Saka being run into the ground, some of the blame needs to be directed on Southgate.

I think Niketiah is a decent striker, doesn't seem to get a run of games.

The treatment of Ramsdale is just weird, seems to have thrown him under the bus for last year.

Perhaps copying the brutal decision making of his idol Pep? Ramsdale’s an excellent keeper and Raya isn’t without flaws. I want Ramsdale to move on, he deserves first team football.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Perhaps copying the brutal decision making of his idol Pep? Ramsdale’s an excellent keeper and Raya isn’t without flaws. I want Ramsdale to move on, he deserves first team football.

Pep had 115 charges, I mean funds to back those decisions up, Hart was binned for Bravo and then Bravo for Ederson, both a step up on the previous.

I can see Ramsdale heading to United, be a good move all round

Raya isn't even that great, always looks suspect from distance to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here