Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apologies

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
......to Safeway and Artois in particular for not making it along tonight. No excuses really, other than the missus being less than enamoured at me disappearing straight off down the pub after being all day out at Crawley, when she's got her bloody mother coming over (who she already correctly suspects I go out of my way to avoid). Would have been major ear-ache time, and after the heat of the afternoon, I simply was not up to the fight.

Feel free to berate me for being a spineless, under-the-thumb, lily-livered pansy of the highest order. Believe me, I would have loved to have been there, but you have no idea of the row it would have caused. Tch.

*prepares for the flaming*

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Cheers Juan, but I wouldn't swap her for the world (honest !).
I went to the pub/cinema on Tues, pub/golf/pub on Weds, and the pub on Friday for a meal this week...I knew I'd be pushing me luck for Saturday as well after the footy.

Tomorrow I'll be doing little else but having a Sunday lunchtime drink, coming back and doing a bbq, keeping an eye on the golf and the Grand Prix all afternoon, before slumping in my favourite armchair with the Sunday People and some cold ones from the fridge for the evening (exciting life eh ?). She'll be sweet as.

Marvellous scenes.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yeah, it will be soon Chappers, when I get round to taking it back to the club shop. Pain in the arse they don't do the printing machine on Saturdays.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
You did the right thing by keeping your wife sweet (someone has to stand up for the ladies)

Plan it a bit better for the next get-together though :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here