Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apart From Brighton

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
There's 8 of us regularly go to games from Cheshire, 3 of us have season tickets. There's quite a few in Manchester too.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Just me in Wolverhampton that I know of, but I saw a family in Telford tesco about a year ago with 2 kids, both in Brighton training tops.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
There are loads in Southampton, probably a lot more now that Uaregay bloke is running things. Probably.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
I know a guy in Boston Lincs, who has flags and stickers all over his front window!
I'm in peterborough and I've met a few here, a car share would be good guys if you make yourselves known!

Have offered car share on away travel but so far no takers , live in Louth so travel past Peterbourgh .

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
im really not sure about Milton Keynes, i have been working up here the past year and have yet to meet a fellow ALbion fan...

gazzamk

Apr 1, 2004
Near Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes...there are loads of us up here, if you are on facebook go to the milton keynes seagulls page, or go on the official BHA site and look for the MK Seagulls group link under Supporters Clubs.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
When flying up from Bristol to Newcastle early one Saturday morning for an away game at Sunderland a few years ago, I was surprised to be accompanied by a dozen albion fans in blue and white.

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
Milton Keynes...there are loads of us up here, if you are on facebook go to the milton keynes seagulls page, or go on the official BHA site and look for the MK Seagulls group link under Supporters Clubs.

Just joined the fb page, live 2 train stops from mk in the wonderful place that is Leighton Buzzard :lol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
At least 15-20 odd on this board alone, travel from the Southampton area.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
so far i have found one other seagull in slough! my dad!
so much effort being a season ticket holder and driving down all the time, cost of petrol there and back, food! adds up to a shed load by the end of the season!

Sir Albion travels down from Reading. My missus lives in Bracknell & on the day of the Tottenham game there were half a dozen Brighton fans in her local pub.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here