Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anywhere likely to be showing the match on Bouvet Island.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Now that I am on Tamsulosin my stream has improved considerably. :thumbsup:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hi, perhaps that the armed forces in the Falkland Isles have a good reception for UK tv that you can pick up if possible?
Just my luck ages ago I planned a trip to Bouvet Island, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bouvet_Island.
I'm off in a minute, and will miss tomorrows match.
Does anyone know of any bars, showing the match on this uninhabited 19 sq mile island 2,260kms away from the nearest inhabited land mass.

It'll be great to get a good atmosphere going with any other seagulls in the area.

View attachment 53592
Orthographic projection of the world centered on Bouvet Island.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Didn't SoB boo Tony, because he built Falmer so far away, when he went there for a talk.

We've all had enough of him at ' The Frozen Cock'. We managed to raise nearly twelve quid at our Seagulls Over Bouvet Penis Puppetry fundraising event
and all we asked of Tony was that he popped over in person so that we could present him with the cheque. He said he was too busy and sent some fat geezer called Kemy instead.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
All we asked of Tony was that he popped over in person so that we could present him with the cheque. He said he was too busy and sent some fat geezer called Kemy instead.

To be fair though, Kemy was a late substitution. Tony's first choice of player to represent the club was CMS. He was well up for it, sprinted the first three thousand kilometres in just under three weeks before sadly falling through a hole in the ice nine kilometres from reaching Port Bouvet.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hi, perhaps that the armed forces in the Falkland Isles have a good reception for UK tv that you can pick up if possible?

The BFBS channels (including Sky Sports 1 and 2) are encrypted so you would need a set top box and subscription card.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Apparently the landlord is a Palace fan so you may encounter problems

He barred me for calling him a **** and then put me on pub watch across the Island and surrounding areas.

Luckily I found a Weatherspoons on the same continent shelf so I enjoyed ample cask ales with the unemployed of Antartica at eight in the morning.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If I were to drive there, could anyone recommend the best service station to stop at on the way for a spot of lunch? :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here