[Albion] Anywhere likely to be screening Sunday's game?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Top man. Very easy to find and download. :thumbsup:
Then Star Select 2, which will be in the 'India' section and NBCsN are your first ports of call.
Bein 11 (I thought it was on 2 but hey-hoo) next.

After that there's a few other channels that you might be able to get it on.

I'll be jiggered if I can find it now, but there's a webpage that lists every channel on the planet showing the game.
So from there it's just a simple cross reference with what you have access too.

Remembering some aren't sports channels you you might actually have them in 'entertainment' or under different countries.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Then Star Select 2, which will be in the 'India' section and NBCsN are your first ports of call.
Bein 11 (I thought it was on 2 but hey-hoo) next.

After that there's a few other channels that you might be able to get it on.

I'll be jiggered if I can find it now, but there's a webpage that lists every channel on the planet showing the game.
So from there it's just a simple cross reference with what you have access too.

Remembering some aren't sports channels you you might actually have them in 'entertainment' or under different countries.

I have also just added it my Amazon Fire TV box using Downloader. Can now watch it on the big screen as well.

revolt55

Jan 9, 2011
This is from the same people as the Reddit football best out there in my view. The Cricsfree Acestreams are very good.

https://home.footybite.com/

Scroll down abit, click on "Live" Next to the game usually 30mins, (can be 15mins ) before kickoff.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I have access to:-

View attachment 117008

Which represents about half of the sports channels available to me.
It would seem the Sports 'home page' is too big for one screenshot.

I know, for a fact, the Albion will be on at least 2 of those channels shown and at least 2 others that aren't.

That hardly makes me a stream guru, or for that matter selfish, as I've been banging on about Firestick and football for years.

Curry's/Argos et al opens in 15 minutes.

With Youtube tutorials your streaming woes could be over by lunchtime.

Red box tv ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I use red box tv but find the streams a bit hit and miss
I used to use Red Box, but a couple of years ago moved over to Net Live and haven't returned to Red Box.

As you know it's not '4k, glorious rich deep colours with pin point sound all running as live'.

It's very much 1080 or even 720 viewing (that's using an old basic Firestick) with a delay so long I can't watch the Albion games with half an eye on here.
But when pitted against only selected games for £50 a month it's just the best.

I was watching a game yesterday, (palace?) while also on the running an eye over the thread here.
Someone posted 2-0.
I looked at the TV and the team currently 1-0 up were in the processes of moving the ball back to their keeper!!

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
jokerstream works fine through google chrome on android, I not nothing of the iphone but if you have a normal browser, I expect so.

Just tried jokerstream and my computer told me I had a problem and had to follow link to solve it. Shut that window down and went into my security and there wasn't a problem. Be careful out there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports