Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anywhere in Haywards Heath with ESPN?

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Anyone know anywhere in Haywards Heath with ESPN? Meant to out having a a kids footy meeting but will change the venue to ESPN pub if I can find one.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So we've established that we have ESPN in pubs in Worthing, Haywards Heath, London, Australia and Burgess Hill. Anyone for anyone else? The poor chap in Luton still has no mates.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Savannah was the one I was thinking might have it, nothing on their website though. Don't fancy The Heath much but might have to if thats all there is.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
So we've established that we have ESPN in pubs in Worthing, Haywards Heath, London, Australia and Burgess Hill. Anyone for anyone else? The poor chap in Luton still has no mates.

I am sure my local and indeed my house have ESPN, but they do not appear to be showing it, unless it is mascerading as the "College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon". Maybe they will come to their senses and show some proper sport instead.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
The Burrell Arms has ESPN.

They've done it up in there but you can't polish a turd. :laugh: Much better than the Heath though which always seems to be full of dickheads looking for fights.

D

Deleted User X18H

I imagine Haywards Heath will be like an episode of the Royle family tomorrow night.

Man at Bar- 'ere that Maaaurice, he been to that Brightun' second man - 'as he by lummy'

First man - eh Maaaurice who been to that Brightun aint you and all that?

Maurice Yarp - well not quite that Brightun - Pycombe it were. They do say the streets is dripping with diamonds instead of cats eyes dahn there.

Second man - 'yarp'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here