Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anything to say to these 2 CLOWNS?

Redundant Gigolo

Jan 19, 2016
Sorry but I can't dislike Parish.

Loves his club, real fan, wants to do the best for them and quite rightly can't stand us. Exactly as it should be. I love to see palace have disastrous days - but I'm not going to slate Parish as a man.

Bright however is an utter tool. Hopeless journalist, myopic in his views and one of the worst voices for punditry you can imagine.

We should remember that we have a lot more in common (displayed through rivalry) with palace fans than we do with the plastic premier armchair fans

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Nothing wrong with Prince Charming Steve Parish - just a fan who is lucky enough to own his own club.

Bright on the other hand is one of the biggest tools around.

Toby_quantrill

Aug 14, 2014
Look, Parish is a passionate fan and decent businessman with dosh, not unlike our own chairman in some ways. He is going to grate the sh*t of us Brighton fans, but he has done a lot of things right since they went up. If I was a Palace fan I'd love him.

Bright on the other hand is a complete and embarrassing tool. A terrible, one-eyed 'journalist/presenter' (ie not at all) and you do have to wonder how he continues to get work in that area.

Tend to agree with this. Although Parish does have VERY silly hair.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Much like us, it's great to have an owner who is a genuine fan. Something which is a dying breed in modern day football.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
What's with all the love for Parrish?

Remember, this is the man who, when he took over, still let the fans settle the debt with the St John Ambulance Service rather than do the honourable thing.

Carry On Loving...

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Look, Parish is a passionate fan and decent businessman with dosh, not unlike our own chairman in some ways. He is going to grate the sh*t of us Brighton fans, but he has done a lot of things right since they went up. If I was a Palace fan I'd love him.

Bright on the other hand is a complete and embarrassing tool. A terrible, one-eyed 'journalist/presenter' (ie not at all) and you do have to wonder how he continues to get work in that area.

Agree with this + Bright has managed to wangle himself onto some senior FA committee.....I know the FA are a bunch of complete tossers and that just re-enforces that fact.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
What's with all the love for Parrish?

Remember, this is the man who, when he took over, still let the fans settle the debt with the St John Ambulance Service rather than do the honourable thing.

Carry On Loving...

Some Albion fans have really short memories. This is the man along with his fellow co chairman that allowed Tony Bloom to pay for a beam back to Selhurst Park for the first ever game at the Amex between the two clubs, which they charged their fans a £10 entrance fee, only to repay Tony Bloom by keeping totally silent all along over Poogate. Browett, their manager, players and Parish himself all kept quiet.
He and all their club knew that no Albion member of staff had anything to do with this disgusting act. He along with all the others kept quiet whilst the Albion issued a public apology to Palace, held an internal inquiry and took all the tremendously bad publicity from the media. No this man and his club will always remain scum in my eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyJOe9Cgly8

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Some Albion fans have really short memories. This is the man along with his fellow co chairman that allowed Tony Bloom to pay for a beam back to Selhurst Park for the first ever game at the Amex between the two clubs, which they charged their fans a £10 entrance fee, only to repay Tony Bloom by keeping totally silent all along over Poogate. Browett, their manager ,players and Parish himself all kept quiet.
He an all their club knew that no Albion member of staff had anything to do with this disgusting act. He along with all the others kept quiet whilst the Albion issued a public apology to Palace, held an internal inquiry and took all the tremendously bad publicity from the media. No this man and his club will always remain scum in my eyes.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks he's lowlife.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Sorry but I can't dislike Parish.

Loves his club, real fan, wants to do the best for them and quite rightly can't stand us. Exactly as it should be. I love to see palace have disastrous days - but I'm not going to slate Parish as a man.

Bright however is an utter tool. Hopeless journalist, myopic in his views and one of the worst voices for punditry you can imagine.

We should remember that we have a lot more in common (displayed through rivalry) with palace fans than we do with the plastic premier armchair fans

Hmm, sorry I cant share your view of Parish after his treatment of Tony Bloom.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Talk is cheap .

&NCS_modified=20160521214713&MaxW=640&imageVersion=default&AR-160529866.jpg

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Was it Parish who called us scum, or was that another director?

Not being thin skinned about it, just a bit of a poor show and lack of class from someone that high up :shrug:

Bright is dreadful though.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It's such a shame he didn't have a seagull on his vest!

I thought that, at the time. Can you even IMAGINE the reaction of the Palace fans, if he'd whipped his top off to reveal an Albion crest?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Some Albion fans have really short memories. This is the man along with his fellow co chairman that allowed Tony Bloom to pay for a beam back to Selhurst Park for the first ever game at the Amex between the two clubs, which they charged their fans a £10 entrance fee, only to repay Tony Bloom by keeping totally silent all along over Poogate. Browett, their manager, players and Parish himself all kept quiet.
He and all their club knew that no Albion member of staff had anything to do with this disgusting act. He along with all the others kept quiet whilst the Albion issued a public apology to Palace, held an internal inquiry and took all the tremendously bad publicity from the media. No this man and his club will always remain scum in my eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyJOe9Cgly8
Absolutely right deplorable action from a man with no class. And he is also a pretty petty chairman, engaging with fans on BBS (not a good idea) and then when he doesn't like what is asked of him, throws the toys out and threatens anyone who disagrees with him, with legal action.

Sent straight from the boot of Lingard

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here