Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anything to read into Poyet's lack of press conferences?

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
He's probably bored of the same old questions and being asked about budgets, Chelsea, playoffs, promotion.

No way - whenever he gets to talk about the budget he gets to remind us of what a miracle worker he is, and whenever it comes to Chelsea it's another chance to push him into the shop window for a Premier League job.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Gus: 'Charlie, do you fancy doing the press conference, good to show your face after a big win'.

CO: 'Yeah, okay, I'd be up for that.'

Gus:'Great'.

End.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
If Gus is doing less interviews, I know the reason why:

It's that space invader interviewer. Don't know who he is but he wears glasses. Usually, I the mere televisual viewer wouldn't have a clue what the interviewer was wearing on his face. However, this guy seems intent on getting his face into the picture. You can just see Gus, Tanno or whoever, leaning back trying to get a bit of space, but he's back, looking like he's try to sniff their cologne.

Whoever you are, stop it.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
No way - whenever he gets to talk about the budget he gets to remind us of what a miracle worker he is, and whenever it comes to Chelsea it's another chance to push him into the shop window for a Premier League job.

You do know that, when premier league clubs are looking for a new manager, their shortlist meeting consists a LITTLE more than someone saying "Oh, I saw that Gus Poyet on TV recently. That MUST mean he's good".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here