Anyone who cycled today?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
I see quite few people cycled yesterday. Just a quick question, did you use the ramp or bridge from the station to get in to the car park, or did you get in to the stadium via the main entrance.

Last edited:

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
I came in the main entrance as it was my first time . Im not sure if you can get to the bridge from the station coming from up the Lewes Road. Would love to be corrected on that one. Exiting, was easier....keeping left pass the station , eventually leading onto the Lewes Rd.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
I came in the main entrance as it was my first time . Im not sure if you can get to the bridge from the station coming from up the Lewes Road. Would love to be corrected on that one. Exiting, was easier....keeping left pass the station , eventually leading onto the Lewes Rd.

I cycled up there about 11am to have a gander at what was happening. If you use the Lewes Road and then the cycle path after Coldean Lane it takes you to the UoS underpass under the A27 and direcctly to Falmer Station - you can then use the stairs or ramp to the stadium!

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Same here. Cycled (though flipping sore after Friday's 75 mile exertions) up Lewes Road, then when we got to the flyover on the A27 after the Coldean Lane, junction, hung a right to see if the red gate that takes you to the stadium access road was open. It was locked *again* :(. So, cycled up to the Uni, went in the underpass to the station, cycled up the ramps to the stadium bridge (despite pedestrians this is easy as you take the outside track which none of the pedestrians do) and straight up to the stadium. Simples. About 80% of the cycle parking bays were taken.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports