anyone there already?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dahdevon

Oct 3, 2009
just wondering if anyone has already been down to st marys this morning to get their tickets?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nope, got mine already

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
like it beach.mines currently residing in my wallet ready to go!!

Something tells me that you are a TAD EXCITED, as am I and I will be watching at a neighbours 500 miles from Southampton. My neighbours are not football fans and have kindly agreed to let me invade them. As they are also a bit prim and proper I hope I don't let myself down by EXPLODING with four letter words if the ref is a See You Next Tuesday of a homer :lolol:

dahdevon

Oct 3, 2009
yep,cant wait for this one ice!!!
dont worry ill let some four letter rants go just for you mate.
dah.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not leaving till 2 to 2:30 as football match to attend to at 12:00 hrs

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Here in Yates, got the ticket. Albion everywhere. A fair few pissed up herberts to liven things up too!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Stuck at home with stinking cold. Might just make it over to the inlaws in Hassocks for their Sky big screen followed by Sunday Roast.
Give em a big shout from all the Grummies. Make us proud of the Albion support!!
PG

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
In wetherspoons quite a fewalbion loads of others talking in pirate or whatever it is they speak down here

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
In wetherspoons quite a fewalbion loads of others talking in pirate or whatever it is they speak down here

You must be too young to have watched the 6 o'clock news in the days of Southern Television when the newscasters used to speak in a difficult to understand Hampshire dialect (unless you lived in rural parts of Sussex close to the border).

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Stuck at home with stinking cold. Might just make it over to the inlaws in Hassocks for their Sky big screen followed by Sunday Roast.
Give em a big shout from all the Grummies. Make us proud of the Albion support!!
PG

So glad I am not the only one. Really annoyed as I was really looking forward to today. Do not even have Sky to comfort me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports