Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone that voted conservative today...

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I'm a democracy loving TWAT then.

Anyone who could have voted today and didn't "Is a twat".

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
_44975680_ben_elton_1990_466bbc.jpg

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Blimey, 'is a twat.' Are you actually old enough to vote?

I worry at some of the people that are over 18 and can vote - but I know we can't do anything to stop them.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
is a twat.

1. The worst public debt in the nation's history.
2. Two ruinous wars.
3. No control whatsoever of the borders.
4. Kids leaving school festooned with A levels, but unable either to write coherently or to spell.
5. A broken promise on a referendum on the European Constitution/Lisbon Treaty.

Yes, let's vote Labour for more of the same. We know it makes sense.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
is a twat.

I hate the tories as much as the next man. But that's really harsh on my parents bless them. I try with them, I really do, and I even convinced my dad to vote Labour once because we liked Ivor Caplin when he was helping the albion get Falmer. Generally its a lost cause though, but I can't be done with people calling my folks twats.

Read this, you'll enjoy it and its right up our street. I hate Tories. And yes, it's tribal | Gary Younge | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk . The first line "I hate Tories. Not the people who vote for them. But the people they vote for."

In the meantime, console yourself that Cameron is tory-lite, and we've dragged them into the centre ground on many things

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
1. The worst public debt in the nation's history.
2. Two ruinous wars.
3. No control whatsoever of the borders.
4. Kids leaving school festooned with A levels, but unable either to write coherently or to spell.
5. A broken promise on a referendum on the European Constitution/Lisbon Treaty.

Yes, let's vote Labour for more of the same. We know it makes sense.

I don't agree with original poster, but I also don't think we would have been any better off under a Tory government, of course we will never know.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I'd rather people voted Tory than didn't vote at all. Too many people think politics doesn't matter and that's where the real problem is. If you have an opinion - express it.

I didn't vote today, I didnt feel informed enough about the election. Most of the TV stuff and what you read in the papers is misleading, I feared voting Lib Dem may have reflected more current opinion than personal opinion.

What scares me is how many ill-informed people will be out there today voting with literally no political justification for where their vote has gone. The problem for me is that an awful lot of people today have no opinion, but have voted. Thats a scary thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here