Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone still in denial?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Anyone still in denial that we are not going down this season?

It's been on the cards for months and Fulhams results today has sealed it. They are on the march and we are in freefall. Hard to see where our next point is coming from.

I've been pointing it out for months that this clueless ****wit is taking us down, yet everybody else seemed in denial. I think most people have come round to realising now that our Premier league days are coming to an end.

Potter will have to be replaced next season as he's clearly lost the dressing room. He's the most uninspiring manager we've ever had bar Hyppia. Churns out the same twaddle every week in his pressers, sucking through his teeth and telling us we are learning...which is clearly bullshit.

Turning some decent players into absolute donkeys, coaching out the ability to score goals, random substitutions, playing Dan Burn every week which should be a criminal offence.

Can't think of anyone who has damaged this club more since Belotti and Archer.

Hmmm, now about clueless ****wits...

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

It's been on the cards for months and Fulhams results today has sealed it. They are on the march and we are in freefall. Hard to see where our next point is coming from.

I've been pointing it out for months that this clueless ****wit is taking us down, yet everybody else seemed in denial. I think most people have come round to realising now that our Premier league days are coming to an end.

Potter will have to be replaced next season as he's clearly lost the dressing room. He's the most uninspiring manager we've ever had bar Hyppia. Churns out the same twaddle every week in his pressers, sucking through his teeth and telling us we are learning...which is clearly bullshit.

Turning some decent players into absolute donkeys, coaching out the ability to score goals, random substitutions, playing Dan Burn every week which should be a criminal offence.

Proud to have been in denial since 2018

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

We are not going down this season.

YOU can't DENY that now.

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021

Well this has aged well !!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

“Fulham are on the March”
Since 07/03/21 Fulham have got 1 point.

One.

One.

:lolol: :laugh:

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Pleased though I am with survival we must guard against complacency too. If I am TB and reviewing this season I would be a little disappointed so many times we have thrown away points from good positions or eased away from the drop zone only to lose ridiculous games like WBA or Sheff Utd these are areas that do need addressing. Overall the plan is in good shape and GP is doing a decent job but I feel this summer is a time to double down on signings and invest a little. Covid may make that impossible and if thats the case so be it but this squad and manager is just a few additional top quality players from being a very good outfit indeed and it would be a shame not to double down on the excellent spot we find ourselves in.

If Bissouma and a few of the fringe players get moved on I would hope that we can buy 2/3 players for the starting XI as well as the usual lads for the future. That may not fit with the new plan but another 10 -15 goals scored and a similar defensive performance next season and this club is going places...

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing

Biggest piece of shit written since 1066 used to post. Shocking a real Albion fan could think and write this.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

LOLz at the penultimate paragraph.

Well done [MENTION=1517]junior[/MENTION], this thread is the gift that keeps on giving [emoji23][emoji23]

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Im still in denial

Idiot. Fulham got a point at Old Trafford last night. They're clearly on a roll and will easily beat on-the-beach Newcastle by a couple of goals this weekend so can easily catch us if we get a 10 point deduction and lose to Arsenal by 18 goals.

Last edited:

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020

What a james blunt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here