Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone staying over in Cardiff?

bilbobagins

May 22, 2004
As an optomistic Hartlepool fan,i booked 4 rooms at the Cardiff Travel-lodge a few months ago.It's the one right in central Cardiff 2 staggers from the pubs and 2 mins walk to the stadium.They are booked for the Sunday night after the match(all rooms now sold out)and as we had our play- off final place stolen by a referee,i'll not be needing the rooms.

If anyone wants the room (£55 per double) please leave a post and we'll arrange to transfer the booking into your name(with your credit card details!)
If no-one wants them i'll be cancelling them tomorrow

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I am-if my postal application is fruitful.

Travel Inn, a few minutes from the stadium-for 2 nights so I probably won't be doing any:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

...at all:lolol:

Win or lose-we'll have a great weekend. How many of us REALLY anticipated a trip to Cardiff at the start of the season. We all HOPED it might be a possibility but in light of some of our dreadful performances who truly anticipated it?

Who cares? We're there; I'm staying over. All I need is my tickets...

bilbobagins

May 22, 2004
Blimey what a response-thought my hands would have been bitten off for these rooms as, until last wednesday, i was being nagged by 'poolies wanting a room. I can only assume that you are all going home after the match as rooms in this travel-lodge are like gold dust in Cardiff before/after a major sporting event.

I've just transferred the booking over to a few Bristol fans after several of them e-mailed me just after i placed the thread.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
bilbobagins said:
I've just transferred the booking over to a few Bristol fans

Ouch! That must've hurt.....

I'm amazed Bristol fans are going to stay over in Cardiff. It's only a couple of train stops away.

bilbobagins

May 22, 2004
I was surprised as well -though some of you lot would have wanted them,given the distance.
I suppose they just want a night out after the match and make a weekend of it away from the wives!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here