Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone started a Robbie Keane rumour yet....no... well here it goes

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
Yes im a tit, and i should be banned from this site, but i was told this today by someone who told me about Peter Taylor before it was announced many years ago....to be honest i dont believe it for a second

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
Robbie Keane commands wages of about fifty grand a week, so it is CERTAIN he will come here and take a ninety per cent wage cut, NOT!

Knobber!

as i said i dont believe it for a minute myself just find it laughable how knobbers like you get so wound up about these rumours

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Yes im a tit, and i should be banned from this site, but i was told this today by someone who told me about Peter Taylor before it was announced many years ago....to be honest i dont believe it for a second

Elphick leaving

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
as i said i dont believe it for a minute myself just find it laughable how knobbers like you get so wound up about these rumours

i find it laughable how knobbers like you dont believe rumours yet still feel the need to pass them on.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
f***ing hell, I could understand a few of these 'rumours' if we were a newly promoted Premier League club, but we're not. We are a team who wants to maintain a Championship status so why would Robbie Keane want to be apart of that when he can play Premier League football ?

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
ok im a knobber for posting on a fans forum a rumour. I mean born and raised in Brighton all my life, been a supporter for 28 years, i have no right to start a thread on the this forum. I hang my head in shame!

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
Does your "source" also read NSC purhaps?

This has been the worst close season for stupid rumours.

no hes best mates with a member of staff at the club
Does anyone want to hear my 10 minute conversation i had with Dean Wilkins last week, it was quite revealing

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
f***ing hell, I could understand a few of these 'rumours' if we were a newly promoted Premier League club, but we're not. We are a team who wants to maintain a Championship status so why would Robbie Keane want to be apart of that when he can play Premier League football ?

To be honest, who knows why footballers do things? Money mostly perhaps, the Nolan to West Ham for example, why would he do that, he's had an excellent season in the Premier League, Bellamy going to Cardiff, his home team but still, I'm sure there are plenty of other bizarre moves my grey matter cannot unfortunately remember...

phoenix

May 18, 2009

Well said Ben. :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here