Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone spot this great steward dancing before the match on Wednesday?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I do wonder why we employ so many stewards outside the gound. I come in by coach and see maybe 30 or more in the bus and coach park who have no idea what they should be doing and most just stand around in a group chatting. The one time someone had to make a decision they sent our coach in the wrong direction and we done a tour of the P&R stops.
A job they could do is controll the pedestrians who wander aimlessly across roads in front of a bus or coach.

kelvinnewman

Aug 17, 2023
I do wonder why we employ so many stewards outside the gound. I come in by coach and see maybe 30 or more in the bus and coach park who have no idea what they should be doing and most just stand around in a group chatting. The one time someone had to make a decision they sent our coach in the wrong direction and we done a tour of the P&R stops.
A job they could do is controll the pedestrians who wander aimlessly across roads in front of a bus or coach.
It’ll likely be a ratio of people to steward thing, and in an emergency that’s when potentially they might all be needed

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I forgot to post this, I think the chap has a great spirit, and rather than scowling at people walking by or looking at his phone, he's engaging in a lovely way. In any case, I appreciated it and found it amusing.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/ryIHO5oUHbmBVhJ2Va" width="480" height="370" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Sorry it's embedded weirdly.

He should get together for a seasonal duet with the lady steward that does a little bit of a rap into the mic while directing post-match train queues :lol:

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Did anyone spot the crazy woman on the bus back to Brighton? She sat at the front upstairs. When the bus finally pulled out everyone cheered, so she stood up and made it very clear that was unacceptable. No one really heard what she said, but everyone went 'oooo!'. So she started ranting, and everyone went 'ooooo!' Then she stormed up the bus shouting 'So you think you're all such hard men?' and threw hot coffee from a flask that went all over me, my mate and a Scottish woman returning from a works do. The Scottish woman then stood up and shouted 'What the f***?' and the nutty lady went downstairs to the sounds of 'Cheerio, cheerio, cheerio.'
She returned a couple of minutes later holding her phone claiming she's filming everything and sat down next to a bloke near the back. A few stops later she got off and a general conversation about the state of Britain's mental health provision and terminal decline ensued.
I preferred the dancing steward.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Did anyone spot the crazy woman on the bus back to Brighton? She sat at the front upstairs. When the bus finally pulled out everyone cheered, so she stood up and made it very clear that was unacceptable. No one really heard what she said, but everyone went 'oooo!'. So she started ranting, and everyone went 'ooooo!' Then she stormed up the bus shouting 'So you think you're all such hard men?' and threw hot coffee from a flask that went all over me, my mate and a Scottish woman returning from a works do. The Scottish woman then stood up and shouted 'What the f***?' and the nutty lady went downstairs to the sounds of 'Cheerio, cheerio, cheerio.'
She returned a couple of minutes later holding her phone claiming she's filming everything and sat down next to a bloke near the back. A few stops later she got off and a general conversation about the state of Britain's mental health provision and terminal decline ensued.
I preferred the dancing steward.
People are so unreasonable and so ready to take offense. Reminds me of a woman who screamed at me that I was threatening her and said she'd report me for harassment when I pointed out that she'd thrown a load of litter down.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes i saw him and to be honest it's a level of happiness I find uncomfortable.
I screamed for a policeman and he will not return.

Thank me later.
Dunno why everyone is laughing. 😜

Last edited:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I forgot to post this, I think the chap has a great spirit, and rather than scowling at people walking by or looking at his phone, he's engaging in a lovely way. In any case, I appreciated it and found it amusing.

I did. And he was dancing to (I think) 'Jungle Boogie' which is such a good tune, it's quite difficult not to dance to it when it's on (particularly in the month of December where most outlets seem to think that the public only want to listen to about six songs on perma-repeat).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here