Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone speak French on here?

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone speak French on here?

Oceanic said:
What, so you can write it down for future reference, no way. Use your language translator on the net and look for the meaning, can’t expect us to help you, anyway, thought you was at uni, you could of fooled me. :lolol:

"Thought you WERE at uni, you could HAVE fooled me" - fuckface

Last edited:

E

enigma

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone speak French on here?

Oceanic said:
What, so you can write it down for future reference, no way. Use your language translator on the net and look for the meaning, can’t expect us to help you, anyway, thought you was at uni, you could of fooled me. :lolol:

You're obviously thicker than you sound, I have already explained about learning a language and then stopping. I presume you dont remember much of the languages you studied?

And if you're such an Einstein stormtrooper, how come you dont know when to use "were/was" and its could "have" fooled me.

E

enigma

I swear Oceanic you must be the biggest pussy on here, you just come on here waffle some racist crap then f*** off when you lose arguments and show yourself to be thick.

No way would you give your BNP stuff an airing in the street- you're scared of your own shadow.Pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stendahl

May 5, 2004
Bonjour Skiba-School,

Il y a deux semaines j'ai achete un LP, mais ce disque n'est pas encore arrive chez moi. Veuillez-vous m'indiquer a quelle date vous l'avez mis a la Poste ? Merci bien.

Amicalement,

Eastlondonseagull

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Bonjour, j'ai gagné le record il y a deux semaines, mais il a toujours pas tourné en haut. S'il vous plaît vous pourrait me permets de sait quand il arrivera.

Had a little help from www.freetranslation.com, i'm not sure if it's right though becuase it harldy makes sense when I translated it back into English

Last edited:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Bloody hell, never thought such an odd French translation request would turn into a bun fight :lolol:

Thanks everyone for your help, much appreciated. Not sure which one I'm gonna opt for atm, cos a few of them look pretty nifty to me, but will let you know when his "you've been scammed" response turns up in my inbox :drink:

Ta!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It's important to end every piece of written correspondence with the sentences: "J'ai deja baiser votre soeur and votre mere et les deux etaits marveilleuses. Mon zezi pense toujour de votre famille."

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Bonet de douche!

how many ways of saying this are there ?

Attention, Garcon, Ou est Le disc ?

that should rub him up the wrong way :rolleyes:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Man of Harveys said:
It's important to end every piece of written correspondence with the sentences: "J'ai deja baiser votre soeur and votre mere et les deux etaits marveilleuses. Mon zezi pense toujour de votre famille."

:lolol: :lolol:

I have already f***ed your sister and your mother and they were fantastic. My cock's always thinking about your family.

:thumbsup:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I think its something like:

Allo Allo, I winned a reeecord on eeeebay end would like eit, send eit to me pleeze, or I weel go to the bonk end git my monee buck

alloallo_4.jpg

Was it by Madonna with the big boobies btw

E

enigma

Stendahl said:
Bonjour Skiba-School,

Il y a deux semaines j'ai achete un LP, mais ce disque n'est pas encore arrive chez moi. Veuillez-vous m'indiquer a quelle date vous l'avez mis a la Poste ? Merci bien.

Amicalement,

Eastlondonseagull

In fairness, this looks like the best. Mine wasnt bad but this flows better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here