Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone signed up to the Platinum Membership Scheme yet?

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
I assume points are still carried over and halved or is the slate wiped clean and we all start again ?
I have points on my account so I suppose they're still carried over. Log into your account and you'll be able to see your current points total.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have points on my account so I suppose they're still carried over. Log into your account and you'll be able to see your current points total.

I have it is still set at last season - 1475

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
It gives you priority not guarantee. This will be for those who can't make every match for whatever reason. Work/family commitments etc. In my case, I was unable to see every match last season due to long term illness.

I see... Hope you can make more next season :thumbsup:

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
Dialysis has made me feel better thank you, and I now have a season ticket for the East Stand Upper.:albion2:

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
The club is going to the dogs.

Too right - bring back the days when a big signing was Gifton Noel-Williams, Joe Gatting was the man to keep us in the Championship and we could all look forward to a rambling Dick Knight speech about how amazing he is at half time in the pissing down rain in front of 6,000 at Withdean.

Things really have gone downhill haven't they

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Too right - bring back the days when a big signing was Gifton Noel-Williams, Joe Gatting was the man to keep us in the Championship and we could all look forward to a rambling Dick Knight speech about how amazing he is at half time in the pissing down rain in front of 6,000 at Withdean.

Things really have gone downhill haven't they

Aye, but we were 'appy! We used to live in't show box in't middle of road, and lick road clean for breakfast. Them were the days!

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
The 1330 points for platinum is slightly mis-leading.

I guess this is actually 1100 points plus 23x10 points for the aways. I guess that cup games will be added also when occurring.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
Aye, but we were 'appy! We used to live in't show box in't middle of road, and lick road clean for breakfast. Them were the days!
We were evicted from our shoe box.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Just spoken to the ticket office and upgrading to platinum is only suitable for the full adult tickets.

If you are young or old, then no point in doing anything other than gold! Guarantees you priority for away tickets, but not automatic.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Why did they have to make it so confusing, I'm guessing they will release information about it tonight or tomorrow as its going to confuse alot of people

They need to simply say

Season Ticket Holders are Silver members
STH enrolled in ACS are gold members and if you want an away season ticket too you need to be a platinum members

Its basically as you were

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I'm silver as a season ticket holder which means not sure ill get first dibs on away tickets now but I've got 1,400 loyalty points
Someone explain nicely without one of those wanker smilies

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
I'm silver as a season ticket holder which means not sure ill get first dibs on away tickets now but I've got 1,400 loyalty points

Yes you will, just remember to stand on one leg whilst doing so, standing on one leg also elevates you to Diamond status

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

You will lose some of your loyalty points at the beginning of the season , you keep 1,000 points as a STH but the excess is reduced by 50% so you'll have 1,200 loyalty points to start off with.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
As far as I can tell, the Gold membership is just a way of automatically getting a ticket to every home cup match without having to book it in the first place. It is simply a season ticket that includes home cup games. If we're drawn at home, you automatically get your usual seat and the payment is automatically taken from your chosen payment method. As far as I can tell it does not cost you to join up if you are a ST holder. What's confusing about that?

What's confusing is that if you are a season ticket holder but do not want to buy a ticket for ever home cup game, do you still get the chance to buy your own seat or is it offered to Gold/Platinum people first. Which would mean that there is a chance that season ticket holders could not book their own seat for cup games because it has already been taken by a Gold/Platinum member.

EDIT: OK - I think I've understood how this works for home cup games now. Gold/Platinum get their own ticket for home cup games and get a few additional membership points for having committed to buy all the tickets. STHs are Silver members and will be offered their own seat as before, and have a limited time to buy, as before.

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here