Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone selling the current (turquiose) away shirt at all?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm sucking in air between my teeth. Awkward.

Mine is lovely. But it needs an iron after the wash, and don't bother with the extras (decals) because they peel off just by looking at them funny.

Sorry, I shouldn't have gone into such detail under these unfortunate circumstances.

Lovely shirt, though :love:

Sorry. Sorry! I'll shut up now.

You’re washing it at too high a temperature. 40degs or less.

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
I'm sucking in air between my teeth. Awkward.

Mine is lovely. But it needs an iron after the wash, and don't bother with the extras (decals) because they peel off just by looking at them funny.

Sorry, I shouldn't have gone into such detail under these unfortunate circumstances.

Lovely shirt, though :love:

Sorry. Sorry! I'll shut up now.

You’re washing it at too high a temperature. 40degs or less.

I know this website are talking about old football shirts but the principles are the same with new ones if you want to keep your patches on!

"Items should be washed inside out at a temperature of 20°C, ideally on a hand-wash cycle if possible. For shirts manufactured over 10 years ago we recommend hand-washing at a low temperature only.

Under no circumstances should fabric conditioner be used as this may remove print and patches from shirts. Similarly, avoid ironing, tumble drying items or mixing colours as this can cause irreversible damage."

https://classicfootballshirtssupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033075091-Product-Care

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Question: why was it in your backside?

It's a quote from the ancient sit com, "Filthy, Rich and Catflap" by the character (covered in fag ash) played by Nigel Planer.

The idea is the cough is so violent that it sucks the testicle up the inguinal canal where it is literally blasted though the wall of the colon, downt the rectum and past the anus.

I bet you wish you hadn't asked, now, innit? ???

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
yeah it sold out pretty much immediately. I actually wrote to Paul Barber about this last year when the same thing happened with a midlayer selling out by September. I was questioning the clubs 'underordering' stance and he said they have to be careful to not over order as they dont want to be left with extra stock. Fair enough .......... sort of, but each year for the last 3 at least they have done exactly the same thing and in my opinion are underordering massively on all items except the home kit. They could make thousands in additional revenue by just making a bigger initial order and if, for some miraculous reason an item doesnt sell well, then they can just put it in the sale at half price and still recover their initial costs

Well no one in their right minds would buy a replica away shirt after the end of the season when it becomes all but obsolete, so l do to a large degree understand the club's stance on this. Left with a lot of stock that's impossible to sell. and the club could lose a lot of money.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Well no one in their right minds would buy a replica away shirt after the end of the season when it becomes all but obsolete, so l do to a large degree understand the club's stance on this. Left with a lot of stock that's impossible to sell. and the club could lose a lot of money.

not true - our away shirt becomes the third shirt for the following season, so technically you are getting at least two years out of it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here