Anyone seeing any good gigs over easter?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birdy

Dec 4, 2003
Hove
Sure am....
Ronnie Lane tribute gig at the Albert Hall April 8th

"Ronnie Lane was the creative heart of two of Rock 'n' Roll's most quintessentially English groups. During the 1960s, as a member of the Small Faces, he co-wrote many mod anthems such as 'Itchycoo Park', 'Tin Soldier' and 'All Or Nothing'. He quit the Faces at the height of their success to become a gypsy troubadour touring with his band Slim Chance in a giant circus tent. During this period he worked with superstars such as Eric Clapton, Ronnie Wood and Pete Townshend.

The line-up for this concert includes 17 Black, Paul Weller, Pete Townshend, Ocean Colour Scene, The Jones Gang, Joe Brown, Sam Brown, Chris Farlow and Ronnie Lane's Slim Chance."

...rumours of Ronnie Wood & Noel Gallagher to make guest appearances......

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
How did you get tickets for that?
17 Black are a local Horsham band as well, played the opening of Lambretta store on carnaby street.

MOD TASTIC!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Easter Monday I'm seeing The Get Up Kids at the Barfly in London,

its gonna be massive :dunce:

Birdy

Dec 4, 2003
Hove
You can still get tickets via the Albert Hall website, but mostly now only restricted views available. Some are still being sold via agencies, but I don't personally know which ones. I can find out if you are interested...

My boyfriend is the drummer in 17 Black so I'm biased, but yes, they are a great band. Can't wait for the after-show party!!! :drink:

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
I've got tickets for Duran Duran (supported by Goldfrapp) at the Birmingham NEC the week after.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
Hilton said:
Not over Easter as such, but Franz Ferdinand, the Von Bondies and Scissor Sisters just after.:banana:

me ditto to all three as well! a mini nsc meet up :lolol: :lolol:

its the last nite of the nme tour in islington tonight, so should be a goodun. the ordinary boys were on top form AGAIN last nite in pompeyscum.

seeing the rx bandits on easter satdi too which should be class :clap:

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
Soton Seagull said:
Sadly not over Easter but I have just got Supergrass tickets for about 4 weeks time.

for the guildhall? should be wicked and ive got tix but turns out its the same night as scissor sistors at the concorde and im doing photos :(

GUTTED!!! hehe.. if you want two more tix or know anyone that does let me know!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports