Anyone see the guy get knocked out by a ball at half time?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I made the mistake once of parking behind one of the goals at a County League ground, and wondered why during the kick-in lots of balls were going over the bar, only to find when I returned to my car after the game, that my aerial was totally mangled :lolol: They'd been aiming at it, the twunts :rant:

Not sure if I should be proud how quick I got up or ashamed at how easily I was floored in the first place.

Anyway, big thanks to the nurse geezer behind me who was a very nice chap and genuinely concerned. I really should know better and look out!

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I made the mistake once of parking behind one of the goals at a County League ground, and wondered why during the kick-in lots of balls were going over the bar, only to find when I returned to my car after the game, that my aerial was totally mangled :lolol: They'd been aiming at it, the twunts :rant:

Do you drive a monster truck? :lol:

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Not sure if I should be proud how quick I got up or ashamed at how easily I was floored in the first place.

Anyway, big thanks to the nurse geezer behind me who was a very nice chap and genuinely concerned. I really should know better and look out!

I love the way you stood up holding your head, looked around, realised 1000+ people were looking at you and a smile came on your face. Glad you are ok it must have effing hurt!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I wasn't there but, in an earlier post it was said that your 1st aider was a NSC poster called Dover. He is a nurse and a thoroughly decent chap

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings

No offence but I was glad you were standing up, saved us having to take the hit. It was like a missile saw it at the last second. It was classic the way you staggered for a second,then turned to your wife spun and keeled over.it was the look on your face, clueless as to what had happened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports