Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone see the guy get knocked out by a ball at half time?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I made the mistake once of parking behind one of the goals at a County League ground, and wondered why during the kick-in lots of balls were going over the bar, only to find when I returned to my car after the game, that my aerial was totally mangled :lolol: They'd been aiming at it, the twunts :rant:

Not sure if I should be proud how quick I got up or ashamed at how easily I was floored in the first place.

Anyway, big thanks to the nurse geezer behind me who was a very nice chap and genuinely concerned. I really should know better and look out!

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I made the mistake once of parking behind one of the goals at a County League ground, and wondered why during the kick-in lots of balls were going over the bar, only to find when I returned to my car after the game, that my aerial was totally mangled :lolol: They'd been aiming at it, the twunts :rant:

Do you drive a monster truck? :lol:

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Not sure if I should be proud how quick I got up or ashamed at how easily I was floored in the first place.

Anyway, big thanks to the nurse geezer behind me who was a very nice chap and genuinely concerned. I really should know better and look out!

I love the way you stood up holding your head, looked around, realised 1000+ people were looking at you and a smile came on your face. Glad you are ok it must have effing hurt!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I wasn't there but, in an earlier post it was said that your 1st aider was a NSC poster called Dover. He is a nurse and a thoroughly decent chap

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings

No offence but I was glad you were standing up, saved us having to take the hit. It was like a missile saw it at the last second. It was classic the way you staggered for a second,then turned to your wife spun and keeled over.it was the look on your face, clueless as to what had happened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here