Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone remember a Richard Flemming?

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
A mate of mine from my old school, claims to be picked up by a former Albion player called Richard Fleming or Flamming who is now a cab driver. Does anyone remember him? Not sure when he played, but he played a few games I think.???

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He's not in the Seagulls book 1901/1993.:nono:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Strike said:
A mate of mine from my old school, claims to be picked up by a former Albion player called Richard Fleming

Will you please keep your friend's sordid sexual activities to yourself. I don't want to know about his 'cruising' activities when I am trying to eat my Sugar Puffs.

When will people learn that it should be Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. ((C) Garry Bushell).

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
There was a Richard Fleming who was a sports reporter for BBC Southern Counties for a bit. He works for the World Service now, doing stuff like Djibouti v Central African Republic.

dovorian

Feb 27, 2004
Burgess hill
Hi, know of the guy, jhe used to work with the my father.

Yes he did have a spell with the Albion, I believe in the early mid 60's but never got in the first team hence why he is not in the book.

Believe he did get a mention in the Rserve/youth section of one of the small blue programmess from the 60's, he scored a hat-trick in the reserves or somthing.

Now drives a cab for Albion Travel in Burgess Hill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here