Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone on here use the £270 parking spaces?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I can get home by eleven for an evening match and six fifteen for a 3pm match to Bexhill and I get the free train and park in Lewes for next to nothing. And I never leave early.

That is something I'd consider were it not for two things. First,I have small kids and don't want to take them on the train and second, I need to be able to get to the Amex late for my brother's sake as he works late on Saturdays.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
It's really what works best for you
After nearly 2 years at Amex most peoPle now would have worked out their best options of getting to & fro from the ground the first season was a learning curve I think lately everything seems to be running smoothly on all forms of transport

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
park at bexhill rd, woodingdean get on the R bus and 5 minutes later your in your car and can pick any direction you want all for free

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
That is something I'd consider were it not for two things. First,I have small kids and don't want to take them on the train and second, I need to be able to get to the Amex late for my brother's sake as he works late on Saturdays.

Obviously you have good reasons for parking at the ground, but so many people still moan about transport links, especially the train, being terrible when they are actually pretty good.

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
Seven of us (three adults) split the cost and parked at uni after parking in Coldean and walking last season. Works really well for us as youngest is five. As others have said, ten mins to the car and home to West Worthing by 5.50 for a 3pm game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here