Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone off to CREAMFIELDS this year?

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Anyone off to treat themselves like a king at this years Creamfields festival? Any recomendations on how to get there??

Looks a very promising line up for any House and DnB heads out there.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Anyone off to treat themselves like a king at this years Creamfields festival? Any recomendations on how to get there??

Looks a very promising line up for any House and DnB heads out there.

:wave:+ girlfriend.

train Euston to Lime Street then shuttle

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
:wave:+ girlfriend.

train Euston to Lime Street then shuttle

Oh good theres a shuttle service from the station. The advanced tickets got sold very quickly so looks like Ill be paying 50 quid return with a young persons railcard :down:

Ive considered the megabus but dont really fancy it on an August bank holiday weekend.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Is it still going?

Any discerning dance music fan hits the Glade

And the more commercial fan would head to Global Gathering

Creamfields is just somewhere to get ripped off and mugged by Scallies isn't it?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Got a spare ciggie mate? Er... no.

Can I make a quick call on yer fone? f***, NO!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Any discerning dance music fan hits the Glade

And the more commercial fan would head to Global Gathering
Rubbish, it just depends what music you like. I just looked at the line up for Glade, ok if you like breaks and psytrance, but it's hardly musically superior to Global. Good to see Producer and Sharkey on the line up though.
I'd imagine it's full of hippies trying not to be commercial rather than havin' it to the music

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Rubbish, it just depends what music you like. I just looked at the line up for Glade, ok if you like breaks and psytrance, but it's hardly musically superior to Global. Good to see Producer and Sharkey on the line up though.
I'd imagine it's full of hippies trying not to be commercial rather than havin' it to the music

Whilst I was trying to make the point that the Glade isn't commercial like Creamfields and GG I wouldn't say it was full of krusties who don't "have it". In fact quite the opposite. You go to The Glade for the music, and everythign else is just a bonus, but you don't get anyone there who's not into the scene.

Creamfields on the other hand attracts all sorts, a great proportion of whom are there for the easy pickings of many a twisted raver who's not guarding his wallet/camera/phone.

I used to go to Homelands when I was younger and even that quickly got boring with the wrong sorts of people turning up and it all being crammed into the one session.

With Glade and now Global Gathering you get to stay for the weekend, giving you time to plan and enjoy the whole event rather than just pull an all nighter then drive home f***ed in the morning. Plus there's an awful lot of shit on at Creamfields. Kelis???? And the whole Tidy Arena. Plus you have a stage sponsored by MySpace.

Sorry, not my cup of tea at all

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I've been to too many dance festivals to be bothering with crusties anymore.

Why can't some people wash? Can they not smell themselves?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here