Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone looking for a nice little foreign club to ADOPT?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have started an English Supporters Club for Koninklijk Berchem Sport - a small outfit in the lower divisions of the Belgium League.

Based in Antwerp, nice little 12,500 TERRACED stadium and MAD fans called the Yellow Army who seem to sing all their songs in English.

Anyone on facebook who wants to join the THRONGS of people FLOCKING to back Berchem search Koninklijk Berchem Sport FC English Supporters Club and just press JOIN.

Official website up and running in the next few weeks.

Forza Berchem!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
f***

can you invite me again please richie? i think i may have ignored this due to thinking it was from someone else!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Neeeee, liever KSK Tongeren Herdera-Millen.

Wij zijn de blauwe, wij zijn de blauwe, wij zijn de blauw en wit...

bel_tongeren_1_0506.gif

Last edited:

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
I'm in, though I'll have to be an armchair fan until I am a little less pennyless.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Maar het is te moeilijk voor mij. Engels is makkelijker.

I give up now!

I agree, especially as I only ever learnt how to talk the language and never really bothered with reading and writing.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I'll join as long as it doesn't make me a plastic fan and get me a punch?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Alternatively... you could join the Radomiak (Polish 3rd league) football club. In recent years they have had a very similar problem to us and have only just survived... a month ago they were almost voted out of the league because of the shenanigans of the previous owners. Now trying to get themselves back on their feet.

Up the greens!!!!

Check out:
RKS Radomiak UK Fansite

Radomiak Radom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
Alternatively... you could join the Radomiak (Polish 3rd league) football club. In recent years they have had a very similar problem to us and have only just survived... a month ago they were almost voted out of the league because of the shenanigans of the previous owners. Now trying to get themselves back on their feet.

Up the greens!!!!

Check out:
RKS Radomiak UK Fansite

Radomiak Radom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

no way! i love radomiak! i have friends from nearby ... i think they were in the first divison once ...

well, i say 'love' ... they are my polish team

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
no way! i love radomiak! i have friends from nearby ... i think they were in the first divison once ...

They were.... as I said their history is very similar to ours... most of their lives in the middle tier with some short golden periods in the top league and well-known as a club that finds little gems.

I worked in Radom for four years and often used to see them play.

What's happened to them recently is the whole Bellotti business, Polish-style i.e. the Polish football league are as corrupt as the former owners.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
I have started an English Supporters Club for Koninklijk Berchem Sport - a small outfit in the lower divisions of the Belgium League.

Based in Antwerp, nice little 12,500 TERRACED stadium and MAD fans called the Yellow Army who seem to sing all their songs in English.

Anyone on facebook who wants to join the THRONGS of people FLOCKING to back Berchem search Koninklijk Berchem Sport FC English Supporters Club and just press JOIN.

Official website up and running in the next few weeks.

Forza Berchem!

Right city, wrong team. Beerschot for me.

But don't tell anyone, I'll get accused of being a plastic fan and, as such, gulity of a capital offence and should be hanged.

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
I worked in Radom for four years and often used to see them play.

What's happened to them recently is the whole Bellotti business, Polish-style i.e. the Polish football league are as corrupt as the former owners.

ah, good stuff. i have friends from Pionki to the north east and and Szydlowiec to the south west.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here