anyone logged in to online ticketing system?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
My mate has been trying to log on all day and he tells me that the phone message on the ticket office number says that Villa tickets are "suspended"

Shambles?

6,300 tickets sold , many people thought we would only sell 3,000 , looks like we could have done with an extra 3,000 to safisfy demand.

scooter1

How soon is now?
I spent an hour or so this morning trying to log on, it seemed a totally fruitless task. So i've bought two direct from Villa in the Doug Ellis stand next to the away fans. It was piss easy and took about 2 mins.

As mentioned before, its a pisser that'll not be with the Albion fans, but I got tickets to the game and thats the important bit

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
I spent an hour or so this morning trying to log on, it seemed a totally fruitless task. So i've bought two direct from Villa in the Doug Ellis stand next to the away fans. It was piss easy and took about 2 mins.

As mentioned before, its a pisser that'll not be with the Albion fans, but I got tickets to the game and thats the important bit

Alex which section are you in in the Doug Ellis stand? as the club are f***ing useless in sorting out a small problem

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Tried and failed to get tickets. So difficult when you live so far away from Brighton.

I have done it, I have tickets, 8 hours, 2 replacement fingers, a trip to the mental home and hundreds of emails later, the tickets are booked.

Never mind people getting to the moon, I have beat the Brighton and Hove Albion ticket system. No more clicking refresh, no more telling me I am a plonker and am imagining my gold member system, I have beat the bastards into submission and they have caved in and surrendered their tickets into the grasp of Sir Murraymints.

I have beat the system, this is a giant leap ahead for man kind alike, this day shall forever be remembered as a day of triumph. I have to go now, matron is about to put me in a straight jacket and feed me liquidized cabbage.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
M1 - Row Q

According to the map, its just below and inside the Away section. P8 looked like the place to be, but thats sold out

cheers mate, will book 2 tickets now, least i will know i wont be the only albion fan in there :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Has anyone checked with the club that we def can't get any extra tickets? Sorry if it's been said already...

Michael1979

Jan 6, 2010
Can you imagine if we beat Villa, draw a big club away in the next round and then have to go through all this again? :clap2:

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Tried and failed to get tickets. So difficult when you live so far away from Brighton.

I'm really not trying to sound smug, but I managed to buy 6 tix today, and I live 2 hours North-West of Brig.

I agree it's annoying that you lose the 'option' of nipping in to the shop if you have to.

And I agree with people that the system on the ticket website had not been explained brilliantly, but, in the end, it did work for most people.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
I have a sneaky suspicion the blue and white shirt, and the non-brummie accent may also give the game away

i'm quite happy to say where i am, block m1 row P, after being on the computer since 8.45am i finally got some tickets at 4.10pm, so nealry 7 and a half hours to get some f***ing tickets, and they are in the f***ing home end, i want to go to some other away games i do hope the club sort out this f*** up so it wont happen again

i'm quite happy to say where i am, block m1 row P, after being on the computer since 8.45am i finally got some tickets at 4.10pm, so nealry 7 and a half hours to get some f***ing tickets, and they are in the f***ing home end, i want to go to some other away games i do hope the club sort out this f*** up so it wont happen again

I was going to buy tickets in the home end however I hung on for half an hour extra, they put the tickets back up again and I purchased 5.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
I was going to buy tickets in the home end however I hung on for half an hour extra, they put the tickets back up again and I purchased 5.

i tried and tried for over 7 hours to get tickets but with no luck, its a f***ing joke really, i want to go to other away games and i hope they sort it out as i am f***ing pissed right off with it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports