Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone logged in to online ticketing system?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I got into the website after what must have been several hundred atempts. Got through to the ticket section, all going fine till it decided that I was not a white member, nor were a couple of other people in my group. This is despite all of us being white members, and having got tickets for each other at several away games this season using the white member scheme. So now we are left with no tickets, so its into the Villa end we go. Lets hope the plod and stewards are feeling fan friendly as there are going to be alot of us in areas of the ground we are not supposed to be.

Have you tried to contact the club ? They should be able to deal with the problem.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I just went in to the shop and they announced that they are temporarily suspending sales while they check that they haven't sold tickets that they don't have. Everyone in the queue had to fill out a postal application and leave it with them. Apparently it will be sorted in a couple of hours...

:shrug:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I just went in to the shop and they announced that they are temporarily suspending sales while they check that they haven't sold tickets that they don't have. Everyone in the queue had to fill out a postal application and leave it with them. Apparently it will be sorted in a couple of hours...

:shrug:

:wozza:

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Yep, they have been taken down!
Sold out?
Just enough for the people queuing (brilliant word) up outside?

QUEUEING...according to a pub quiz I went to (only word with five vowels in a row).

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
they are back on there but still dont f***ing work for me

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Where does it say in the application information that you can but them at the ticket office? It says postal or online, but nothing else. I put my application in on the Monday after the draw, but nothing on my purchase history suggests they are dealing with personal callers before postal applications.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've sent a PM to Insider , hoping that some tickets are reserved for those who have admin errors on their online accounts.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Its a bit odd/funny/unfair that white members are getting actual tickets BEFORE Gold members who are just relying that their confirmation email and hoping a ticket comes in due course

Really ? - In that I don't see anything usual about that at all. I don't for instance worry about the fact that people in Brighton will probably get there's in the post before mine.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
they are back on there but still dont f***ing work for me

Weird, back online. So that means they've got everyone who was in a queue to complete a form, and get out the shop. I wonder if they start getting a new queue now...

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
I clicked check out about two hours ago and they told me my time had f***ing expired while doing it. Now I finally get back onto the site and it doesn't even advertise for Villa.
What is going on?

id give up mate, look you can always listen to the game live on bbc zzzzzzz radio !!!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Really ? - In that I don't see anything usual about that at all. I don't for instance worry about the fact that people in Brighton will probably get there's in the post before mine.

I personally dont have a problem with it, but some might. Some being those people that put in a postal/online application 6 days ago and still dont have a ticket despite being first priority.

People of the lowest priority have then rocked up and got a ticket staright away before the highest priority people.

As I said, it doesnt bother me, theres still 10 days to go till the game

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
or even go in with the home fans which i will be doing unless soemone takes there finger out of their arse and sort my problem

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
My mate has been trying to log on all day and he tells me that the phone message on the ticket office number says that Villa tickets are "suspended"

Shambles?

kennyb

May 23, 2004
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ps just got through got my ticket ! when will they post the tickets out & can i tell where im going to be just got ref no.Anyone know if coaches are sold out yet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here