Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone logged in to online ticketing system?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I cant purchase tickets as apparently I'm not a white member anymore. Russ is OK as it shows he is a white member and went to Brentford in August. The silly thing is I applied for our 2 tickets by post for the Brentford game and paid for Russ's ticket on my credit card.

ficklefrog

Mar 13, 2009
worthing
after 2 hours on 2 computers gave up as when i got logged on it wouldnt let me buy for other white members- this seems to be the problem that others were having listening to conversations in shop - q only half an hour wish i had gone to shop first

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
well i thought i had better have a break before the computer went out the window, now i have TRIED AGAIN and guerss what, the villa tickets have f***ing gone, i have to say i am f***ing pissed off with this, i have had better things to do today than wait for someone to do NOTHING for me, its a f***ing joke

kennyb

May 23, 2004
I have to say the way the club have handled this is a disgrace ! yes i understand the weather problems ie limited staff however the problem is with the system not people.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'd imagine the 'system' scales depending on the amount of concurrent users connected and this is done by load balancers, so should the club invest ALOT of money into a system that can handle multiple hundreds or thousands of users for 1 game a year, maybe?

kennyb

May 23, 2004
have you got tickets then porky ? you can get to the history page however yer cant buy tickets

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I got into the website after what must have been several hundred atempts. Got through to the ticket section, all going fine till it decided that I was not a white member, nor were a couple of other people in my group. This is despite all of us being white members, and having got tickets for each other at several away games this season using the white member scheme. So now we are left with no tickets, so its into the Villa end we go. Lets hope the plod and stewards are feeling fan friendly as there are going to be alot of us in areas of the ground we are not supposed to be.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I got into the website after what must have been several hundred atempts. Got through to the ticket section, all going fine till it decided that I was not a white member, nor were a couple of other people in my group. This is despite all of us being white members, and having got tickets for each other at several away games this season using the white member scheme. So now we are left with no tickets, so its into the Villa end we go. Lets hope the plod and stewards are feeling fan friendly as there are going to be alot of us in areas of the ground we are not supposed to be.

have we sold out then ?

kennyb

May 23, 2004
I'd imagine the 'system' scales depending on the amount of concurrent users connected and this is done by load balancers, so should the club invest ALOT of money into a system that can handle multiple hundreds or thousands of users for 1 game a year, maybe?

well in that case they should abandon online ticketing and go back to in person or by post to make it fair for everyone.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Yep, they have been taken down!
Sold out?
Just enough for the people queuing (brilliant word) up outside?

kennyb

May 23, 2004
General sale tickets are available from Villa though not sure if they check where your from

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here