anyone logged in to online ticketing system?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D

Deleted User X18H

ive been at my computer for 5 hours now, all i can say is thank god i had the day off, but i still havent managed to get my 2 tickets, still waiting to hear back from the club and starting to get rather f***ed off
What are you waiting to hear back? Password?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Has anybody actually been able to get past the message:

A pre-requisite product must be purchased prior to being used to make a second purchase. Membership purchases may require approval before they may be used as a pre-requisite. You must have previously purchased the following product Gold, Blue, White or GG M'Ship. You will need to reallocate these items to another customer and update your basket.

???

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Total piss take, and huge f*** up by the club, the online ticketing thing is pure shite, i can get on to it and get to 'basket' but it wont let me 'checkout', have emailed Insiders form, but heard nothing since, I really feel for the poor bloke, he must be inundated with pleas for help.....

Well so far if they've over 4000 tickets it must be working ok for most people, it looks like you're unlucky to be in the handful that it's cocked up for.

From an outside point of view most would say that that's not a bad performance considering this is it's first big test.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
YESSSS!!!!!

Checkout Order Confirmation
This is to confirm £42.00 has been debited from your card. Your payment reference is ****** if you need to contact us. You will receive a confirmation email to your registered email address with the following details.

Aston Villa V BHAFC
F.A. CUP ROUND 4
23 January 2010

Kick Off: 15:00 More Tickets

Yep I had that too even read and printed the confirmation e-mail with seat number etc. but no info if they're being posted. I assume they are unless anyone can put me right.
My mate's GF paid for tickets yesterday at the shop along with white membership forms (they said they'd do all the processing ) but didn't get actual tickets, is this similar?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I believe the problem is the registration not allowing you to enter a fan number. If I could update my details to include a fan number it would recognise me as a member and I’d have my tickets. I emailed the club about this problem with my account over a week ago but have heard nothing, so don’t hold your breath Stevie Boy

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Total piss take, and huge f*** up by the club, the online ticketing thing is pure shite, i can get on to it and get to 'basket' but it wont let me 'checkout', have emailed Insiders form, but heard nothing since, I really feel for the poor bloke, he must be inundated with pleas for help.....

Been exactly the same for me and two others that I know of.... I'm about as stressed as f*ck.:tantrum:

bosnian

Jul 31, 2003
I'm giving up with this - are you able to go into the shop with all your membership details and purchase tickets or is it a case of handing over application for tickets ?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Yep I had that too even read and printed the confirmation e-mail with seat number etc. but no info if they're being posted. I assume they are unless anyone can put me right.
My mate's GF paid for tickets yesterday at the shop along with white membership forms (they said they'd do all the processing ) but didn't get actual tickets, is this similar?

They will be posted out.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
This is really making me cringe now, we have people asking to clarify their seat numbers and where they are going to be sitting :wozza: have any of these people ever been to a football match

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
I'm giving up with this - are you able to go into the shop with all your membership details and purchase tickets or is it a case of handing over application for tickets ?

yes - but be prepared to queue!
I went this am and have tickets in hand

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
just logged onto the ticket website first time - no que. so obviously getting quieter now.

so any of you still waiting for tickets can try logging on now.

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
This is really making me cringe now, we have people asking to clarify their seat numbers and where they are going to be sitting :wozza: have any of these people ever been to a football match

i have to agree, who cares where the f*** anyone else is sitting, i couldnt give a toss if they are sitting on the roof!!!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I believe the problem is the registration not allowing you to enter a fan number. If I could update my details to include a fan number it would recognise me as a member and I’d have my tickets. I emailed the club about this problem with my account over a week ago but have heard nothing, so don’t hold your breath Stevie Boy

If you already had a fan number then you didn't need to register again, in fact when I tried it for a mate it wouldn't let you, you got an error saying your details were already on the system. Have you tried logging in with your fan number and postcode as the password?

kennyb

May 23, 2004
just logged in got to main page then it wasnt showing any away matches or cup games grrrr

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports