Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone logged in to online ticketing system?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
I think I am in this position and it's worrying the crap out of me.

Me 2, i know she is a white member as i brought 2 tickets for southampton via post, wish i had done that this time, hugely disapointted with this

I am at a loss. I am going to cry into the snow. I am not even a white member and looks like I will fight it out in the general sale.

Does anyone know when tickets go on general sale?

I might take the chance of sitting in the villa end with Brighton everywhere.

Last time I did that was at West Ham in 2004 and got out, just, with my throat intact!

Advice would be great please!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Me 2, i know she is a white member as i brought 2 tickets for southampton via post, wish i had done that this time, hugely disapointted with this

I don't really understand why this is such a mess. Just went to the club shop in my lunch hour. Massive queue. So, i can't buy online, can't buy in person. :US:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Total piss take, and huge f*** up by the club, the online ticketing thing is pure shite, i can get on to it and get to 'basket' but it wont let me 'checkout', have emailed Insiders form, but heard nothing since, I really feel for the poor bloke, he must be inundated with pleas for help.....

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Wahayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! 2 tickets sorted.
Good luck all.

Sam, how did you get past the
A pre-requisite product must be purchased prior to being used to make a second purchase. Membership purchases may require approval before they may be used as a pre-requisite. You must have previously purchased the following product Gold, Blue, White or GG M'Ship. You will need to reallocate these items to another customer and update your basket?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
A pre-requisite product must be purchased prior to being used to make a second purchase. Membership purchases may require approval before they may be used as a pre-requisite. You must have previously purchased the following product Gold, Blue, White or GG M'Ship. You will need to reallocate these items to another customer and update your basket?

i need the answer to that too....

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I got through and purchased a ticket (I think) but no confirmation email!

Michael1979

Jan 6, 2010
Kevo, no confirmation e-mail for me as yet either. However, I checked my purchase history and the tickets are showing in there. I've done screen shot just in case as proof!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Best Thread EVER. Will laugh if its not a sell out

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I am at a loss. I am going to cry into the snow. I am not even a white member and looks like I will fight it out in the general sale.

Does anyone know when tickets go on general sale?

I might take the chance of sitting in the villa end with Brighton everywhere.

Last time I did that was at West Ham in 2004 and got out, just, with my throat intact!

Advice would be great please!

it will NOT go to general sale so look to book tickets with villa asap! my guess is they will be sold out by this evening,tomorrow morning at latest

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Last edited:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
ive been at my computer for 5 hours now, all i can say is thank god i had the day off, but i still havent managed to get my 2 tickets, still waiting to hear back from the club and starting to get rather f***ed off

sam86

Feb 18, 2009

Used a different mates fan number. Sorry, not helpful I know. I don't think you can get round that without the clubs help.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Used a different mates fan number. Sorry, not helpful I know. I don't think you can get round that without the clubs help.

ok cheers mate, anyone got a spare name and fan number who is a white member i can use please

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
YESSSS!!!!!

Checkout Order Confirmation
This is to confirm £42.00 has been debited from your card. Your payment reference is ****** if you need to contact us. You will receive a confirmation email to your registered email address with the following details.

Aston Villa V BHAFC
F.A. CUP ROUND 4
23 January 2010

Kick Off: 15:00 More Tickets

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here