Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone logged in to online ticketing system?

Oct 25, 2003
3 f***ing hours ive been trying, waiting to hear back from the club about why it doesnt know why my missus isnt a white member, i want to go to bed 2nite

there's only two members of staff in the ticket office today (one of them has only recently come in) and they're well busy

patience is a virtue

WHY the staff of the shop can't also work in the ticket office is beyond me, as they basically had nothing to do

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
ARGHHHHH!

I'm in, but now getting this -

A pre-requisite product must be purchased prior to being used to make a second purchase. Membership purchases may require approval before they may be used as a pre-requisite. You must have previously purchased the following product Gold, Blue, White or GG M'Ship. You will need to reallocate these items to another customer and update your basket.

Even though both are white members, and I have assigned the names properly.

How did people get round this?

Quick help is appreciated!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
there's only two members of staff in the ticket office today (one of them has only recently come in) and they're well busy

patience is a virtue

WHY the staff of the shop can't also work in the ticket office is beyond me, as they basically had nothing to do

i am not blaming or having a go at the staff, i know they are short staffed, just having a little rant,

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Got my six tickets....!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::ascarf:

Simple really - just followed the wife's instructions, ie. get dressed, clear the kitchen, load the dishwasher, sweep the floor and let ME check MY emails & click refresh for you....

5 minutes later, I'm in! Wahey!

Last edited:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
ARGHHHHH!

I'm in, but now getting this -

Even though both are white members, and I have assigned the names properly.

How did people get round this?

Quick help is appreciated!

I got the same, me and my dad are both white members but his white membership isn't appearing under his history.

Insider sent an e-mail containing a form earlier on to fill in if you had any problems, send us your e-mail adress and I'll forward it on to you :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Swet cheers superseagulls - it worked - 3 purchased :)

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Got mine at last - phew!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
ive got nothing, getting stressed now, all i want is 2 tickets,

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
I Have been clicking refresh since 8:30 this morning, 4 hours. Nobody can argue that this is a f***ing disgrace!

i can get logged on, just tthe system doesnt know that my wife is a white member

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
I Have been clicking refresh since 8:30 this morning, 4 hours. Nobody can argue that this is a f***ing disgrace!

ive got on 3 times in the last 10 minutes. i literally clicked CONSTANTLY on the click here button. no stop. got through in under a minute each time. dont let the bar load. just click click and click some more!:US:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
doubt anyone gives a flying f*** but as predicted i strolled down to the club shop this morning and picked up 7 tickets,handed them over the counter.tough tough job hes got today as at 9am there was only one bloke in and queue was probably 30-40 deep when i left the shop at 10!

mad rush predicted but its now 12.40 and not sold out yet

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Seems their online ticketing system is about as much cop as that bag-of-shite Seagulls Player thingy – no wonder they’ve had to reduce it to 18 quid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here