anyone logged in to online ticketing system?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Didn't get confirmation but now get
•A maximum of 1 tickets for Aston Villa V BHAFC can be purchased. Customer 7000xxxx currently has 2 currently purchased or booked for Aston Villa V BHAFC.
•A maximum of 1 tickets for Aston Villa V BHAFC can be purchased. Customer 7000xxxx currently has 2 currently purchased or booked for Aston Villa V BHAFC.
•A maximum of 1 tickets for Aston Villa V BHAFC can be purchased. Customer 7001xxxx currently has 2 currently purchased or booked for Aston Villa V BHAFC.
•A maximum of 1 tickets for Aston Villa V BHAFC can be purchased. Customer 7001xxxx currently has 2 currently purchased or booked for Aston Villa V BHAFC.

You have tickets

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Earlier I wasn't sure if my payment went through. I just managed to get back in and booked the tickets so it seems that it didn't. Got them now though so it does work if you keep trying.

Michael1979

Jan 6, 2010
Same here, went back in after refereshing the page 1,000 times and just booked two tickets, confirmed. Good thing as I checked my booking history and the ones from earlier hadn't gone through!

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
All sorted, have my tickets. Listen to Insider he knows what he is talking about be patient and it will happen.:clap2:

edit - Just to say thanks to Insider for his offer of assistance and advice, I got your (two!) emails but wont be needing the form now!

Last edited:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Still can't get through, despite having two browsers open and refereshing about a million times........ Grrrrrrrrr

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Checkout Order Confirmation
This is to confirm £12.00 has been debited from your card. Your payment reference is FFS FFS FFS if you need to contact us. You will receive a confirmation email to your registered email address with the following details.

Aston Villa V BHAFC
F.A. CUP ROUND 4
23 January 2010

Kick Off: 15:00

I'm deliberately staying on line for the full half hour now just to annoy everyone :fishing:(not really)

Thanks for the offer of help Insider :clap: No need to respond to my PM.
Persistence & patience paid off !

Yoda

English & European
You have tickets

I bloody well better after what I've been through trying to get them.

I didn't have enough in my account, so was using gf's Visa Electron. That didn't want to know the card type. Phoned my brother to use his, his Maestro was declined so tried his Solo, didn't want to know the card type again. Tried it as Maestro again, declined (well it would as its not Maestro).
System crashed and I got thrown out. An hour later, manage to get back in. Double checked that my brother gave me correct details, still no joy. Try gf's Electron again, still no joy. Phoned my mother who gave me details for a Visa DEBIT, didn't want to know card type (Starting to get extreamly PISSED OFF by now). As she's trying to find her Maestro card I try Visa DEBIT card as Visa, goes back to main menu, select tickets again and said •A maximum of 1 tickets for Aston Villa V BHAFC can be purchased. Customer 7000xxxx currently has 2 currently purchased or booked for Aston Villa V BHAFC. etc...

The club have really got to get this site sorted out.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Sorted now, 3 tix in the bag, patience is required. I did originally get the message re. tix already been bought but then I checked out again and got proper confirmation message, so you might need to keep trying to re-check out

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
i have the order ref in my purchase history but it doesnt confirm how many were brought. and my missu's cant remember if she selected 4 or not!

is it meant to say the amount in the order history or does it not state how many were brought - just the order ref?

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
I wonder how many 'simultaneous customers' required to reach system capacity?
Been refreshing for an hour while should be at work. At least a queue system means that you get in eventually (and you might even get told how many are in front of you).

Presumably someone clicking for the 1st time has as much chance of me getting through?
Frustrating

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
i have the order ref in my purchase history but it doesnt confirm how many were brought. and my missu's cant remember if she selected 4 or not!

is it meant to say the amount in the order history or does it not state how many were brought - just the order ref?

:lolol:

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
im getting f***ed off , i started this thread and i still cant get in , been hitting refresh every couple seconds for f***ing ages. if i dont get a ticket im gonna be royally f***ed off

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Mine are listed by name in the confirmation email that was sent immediately after the purchase... might be worth checking ??

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
im getting f***ed off , i started this thread and i still cant get in , been hitting refresh every couple seconds for f***ing ages. if i dont get a ticket im gonna be royally f***ed off

Join the club!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports