Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone logged in to online ticketing system?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am a STH , I went to Gillingham, Mellor and everywhere, I dont want a ticket as I have a concert to sing in in the evening and I AM OUTRAGED by the cavaier way the club havent contacted me to make sure I dont need a ticket.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Yup.
Its opening at 5pm for the rest of this week, then theres a birthday party there Friday night, and thats it.

:(

Blimey.

That place has just recently been refurbished too, very sad.

:down:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i am finally in and now it wont let me buy 2 tickets, thou i have added my missus who is a white member aswell, :rant:

Herbie 53

Jul 27, 2007
I am a STH , I went to Gillingham, Mellor and everywhere, I dont want a ticket as I have a concert to sing in in the evening and I AM OUTRAGED by the cavaier way the club havent contacted me to make sure I dont need a ticket.

LOL, very funny!
I hope you don't inundated with requests to use your gold membership now. :clap:

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
Hitting refresh since 0845 finally got in and dont know what everyones problems are. First attempt

4 tickets purchased :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Got in, and now its giving me that shit message:

•A pre-requisite product must be purchased prior to being used to make a second purchase. Membership purchases may require approval before they may be used as a pre-requisite. You must have previously purchased the following product Gold, Blue, White or GG M'Ship. You will need to reallocate these items to another customer and update your basket.

Both been registered as white members since the whole thing began :tantrum:

And white membership appears in my history :dunce:

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
I have just managed to book 4 tickets online.

I don't know if it had anything to do with it, but I had been using Firefox since 8.50am and got no where. I switched to IE8 and after about 10 refreeshes it let me straight through with no problems. Good luck - I feel your pain.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Got in, and now its giving me that shit message:

•A pre-requisite product must be purchased prior to being used to make a second purchase. Membership purchases may require approval before they may be used as a pre-requisite. You must have previously purchased the following product Gold, Blue, White or GG M'Ship. You will need to reallocate these items to another customer and update your basket.

Both been registered as white members since the whole thing began :tantrum:

And white membership appears in my history :dunce:

i know exactly how you are feeling, i have the exact same problem

silky1

Aug 2, 2004
Macclesfield
Just got my two tickets, but had to do them separately so my son's (who's 7) ticket probably won't be next to mine. Still, the queue seems to be easing!

Yoda

English & European
Didn't get confirmation but now get
•A maximum of 1 tickets for Aston Villa V BHAFC can be purchased. Customer 7000xxxx currently has 2 currently purchased or booked for Aston Villa V BHAFC.
•A maximum of 1 tickets for Aston Villa V BHAFC can be purchased. Customer 7000xxxx currently has 2 currently purchased or booked for Aston Villa V BHAFC.
•A maximum of 1 tickets for Aston Villa V BHAFC can be purchased. Customer 7001xxxx currently has 2 currently purchased or booked for Aston Villa V BHAFC.
•A maximum of 1 tickets for Aston Villa V BHAFC can be purchased. Customer 7001xxxx currently has 2 currently purchased or booked for Aston Villa V BHAFC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here