anyone logged in to online ticketing system?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you are simply struggling to log on (and know your FAN NUMBER and PASSWORD), please be patient and keep trying. I am sure as the day progresses you will be able to log into the system. I can't help with this.

Cheers for your help insider. Does that mean though that I'm sat here clicking on the 'click here to try again page' and when I get through (which I have once) it may not accept my fan number and password (which is what happened)??!! Then it's back to the 'click here' bit again??

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Neither have ever been to a game in their life. Is that important?

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

I like your style.

I think the people most moaning on here seem to be those who have never been before anyway. I bet they havent been since the Playoffs

:fishing:

Yoda

English & European
reached payment screen no idea if it processed. now when i try again telling me my visa card isnt a visa

I had that to start with on a Visa Electron, tried both Visa & Visa Debit.

Ended up ring my brother for his card details, then the sodding thing crashed. :tantrum:

On a slightly different note, spending the last half an hour clicking on the same button approximately 10000 times has brought me to my eureka moment... I knew it would come.

Anyone fancy going into partnership to invent some kind of auto-refreshing device that saves the boredom and potential arthiritus of repeated clicking - could make billions. *

* apologies if already invented (if so could someone tell me where to find it please!)

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
When buying online tickets for England they put you in a queue, which seems to be a much better system than this one.

Let's Have A Winner!

Apr 23, 2006
Burgess Hill
My dad has had virtually every error message mentioned on this thread, ending with the problems with credit cards. If it's any help his Maestro card worked after his other four card types were all rejected! Here's hoping we don't get five sets of tickets ;-)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
When buying online tickets for England they put you in a queue, which seems to be a much better system than this one.

They have 30k members paying £65 for 2 years and however many home fans paying whatever they pay

Apart from STH's who don't really count, we have 500~ members paying £30 a year and a few thousand white members paying £10 [once]...

Herbie 53

Jul 27, 2007
Actually, they go most weeks, home and away. They are working today and can't get to a computer. Some people are very easy to wind up on this site!!
I can't believe the Albion are closing down. This is very sad Easy. Will see if I can get a pass.

mongoose

Jul 24, 2007
I had that to start with on a Visa Electron, tried both Visa & Visa Debit.

Ended up ring my brother for his card details, then the sodding thing crashed. :tantrum:

mines electron i think. tried both, visa and visa debit very irritating

Michael1979

Jan 6, 2010
Finally got logged in after getting server busy message. Went to purchase two tickets and while processing the payment, the page crasshed saying there had been an error with my order but that my card may still have been charged and to contact the club.

I then went in again and tried to re-book two tickets, but it refused saying I already had two tickets purchased for this match?

So I have no idea whether I have booked or not - e-mail sent to the club :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports