anyone logged in to online ticketing system?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
This is what you get if you employ the Scottish race in the ticket office.

It's a DISGRACE!

Blue&WhiteSea

Jul 5, 2003
Sutton
At the checkout screen now waiting for my payment to process and it crashed so I don't know if it worked!

I had the same but now it wont let me try again as it says tickets have already been booked! The ticket number now keeps cutting me off when I select 5 to speak to someone. (I know that they are short staffed but why is it not just chucking me into a queue for 30 mins!)

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
deffo NSC GOLD

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Please PM me your email address if you are unable to get onto the system. I will send you a form to email back to me and will attempt to assist you in buying tickets.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
this is GOLD

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
I had the same but now it wont let me try again as it says tickets have already been booked! The ticket number now keeps cutting me off when I select 5 to speak to someone. (I know that they are short staffed but why is it not just chucking me into a queue for 30 mins!)

youhave to clear basket then asdd them again. then it will fail on card details... again! failed on me 4 times now! :down:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

I think if it shows up in your purchase history it would have gone through.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I'm logged in, but now seeing this when trying to enter my quantity...

* A problem has occurred when accessing the system. Please try again later.
* <ul><li> An undefined error has occurred. The error code is: - 99</ul>

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
It keeps taking me back to the 'basket' page when I click on 'confirm order'

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I wonder if Liverpool have similar issues when their tickets go on sale....

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I am now getting this message: •A maximum of 1 tickets for Aston Villa V BHAFC can be purchased. Customer currently has 2 currently purchased or booked for Aston Villa V BHAFC.
•A maximum of 1 tickets for Aston Villa V BHAFC can be purchased. Customer currently has 2 currently purchased or booked for Aston Villa V BHAFC.

But there's nothing on my purchase history page. Does this mean it has worked?

luke17

Oct 9, 2003
Entered my payment details now the site seems to of stopped?!!!

Now gone to try it again and its saying

A maximum of 1 tickets for Aston Villa V BHAFC can be purchased. Customer ****** currently has 2 currently purchased or booked for Aston Villa V BHAFC.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
5 fails and its kicked me out back out to the 'click here' page.

f***ed off now.

i know the system is busy but thats why there is the 'que' system of 'click here' surely once your in it should work no problems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports