Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone logged in to online ticketing system?

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
What does this mean?

A pre-requisite product must be purchased prior to being used to make a second purchase. Membership purchases may require approval before they may be used as a pre-requisite. You must have previously purchased the following product Gold, Blue, White or GG M'Ship. You will need to reallocate these items to another customer and update your basket.

Thats what I'm getting now too:lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
At the checkout screen now waiting for my payment to process and it crashed so I don't know if it worked!

Gutted. I love u! :)

I cant even log on the f***ing thing

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
A pre-requisite product must be purchased prior to being used to make a second purchase. Membership purchases may require approval before they may be used as a pre-requisite. You must have previously purchased the following product Gold, Blue, White or GG M'Ship. You will need to reallocate these items to another customer and update your basket.

how does the website know i'm a white member? i'm getting this same message for a few of my friends and family and we're all white members. this is horseshit.

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
I can't get past this F******* message!

Due to the high volume of activity, we are currently unable to connect you.
Click here to try again.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What does this mean?

It meansthat one of thenames onyour tickets is not a white memeber on their system. The system is odd as i had that for Saints game for some of my friends on there but when i rang the club they said my friends were white members...

It's annoying...

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
I can't get past this F******* message!

Due to the high volume of activity, we are currently unable to connect you.
Click here to try again.

tell me about it, if i have pushed it once, ive pushed it 10000 times

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
how does the website know i'm a white member? i'm getting this same message for a few of my friends and family and we're all white members. this is horseshit.

Yes mate i know what u mean. For ome reasonwhen u ake up onlie membership unless every single detail is correct and the same as the clubs details for you they ont match up and thus no white membership - it sucks - ring the club mat if ya can

For f*** sake, you f***ing cock, twat, shit, bollocking system let me innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been refreshing for 1 hour now, my mental state s now of imperative concern and I have started to cry blood in frustration, maybe I am the son of god...AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:tantrum:

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
i can see this thread being 30 pages odd by end of day !!!!:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here