Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone know of any pubs on Saturn showing the match.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd get in touch with Mr Spoon. If he hasn't space on the back of his talking hoover, then i've heard he helps fill his travel agent pockets with some mean space-brown that you can heat through on his head and inject with the aid of his friend Humphrey Needles.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Do you work for the Tatooine tourist board? According to most reviews on tripadvisor, the place is a hive of scum and villainy.

I am indeed as let me reassure you that everyone is warmly welcomed in our beloved Tatooine. The Empire provide us with fantastic security so you can be reassured of your safety.

We do, however, have a strict no droids rule as they attract the rural Jawas who can cause disturbance to our tourists. We want you to enjoy Tatooine, we have the annual pod race coming up which attracts millions upon the empire.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I am indeed as let me reassure you that everyone is warmly welcomed in our beloved Tatooine. The Empire provide us with fantastic security so you can be reassured of your safety.

The Empire has taken over Tatooine?? When did this happen? I'm sure The Hutts might have something to say about it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
its being shown on the moon at a pub called "the Footprint" Its a decent pub when you get outside you realise it has no atmosphere.

I'll get my SpaceSuit

Dec 16, 2010
Over there

We do, however, have a strict no droids rule as they attract the rural Jawas who can cause disturbance to our tourists. We want you to enjoy Tatooine, we have the annual pod race coming up which attracts millions upon the empire.

Well that's a relief, consider my holiday booked. The thing with Tripadvisor, you can read 100's of good reviews but those 1 or 2 negative ones make you nervous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here