Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Anyone know how to contact Amazon for a missing refund?

boik

Ordered some white vinegar from Amazon back in May. Never arrived. Looking at "My Orders" i found a hidden away note to say that it had been damaged in transit and a refund would be made in 5-7 days. Still no sign of a refund, and every method I try to contact Amazon gets block. The seller is shown as "Amazon" so there is no-one else to contact.

Anyone had any experience of this or got any ideas on what to do next?

Why they couldn't just send me a new undamaged one I really don't know!

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Amazon website -> very small writing at the bottom "Customer Service" -> "Contact Us". Select webchat and after a bit of faffing you can get to a real person.

Once you can get through to them, they're actually really good - they just make it blooming hard to get there...

boik

Amazon website -> very small writing at the bottom "Customer Service" -> "Contact Us". Select webchat and after a bit of faffing you can get to a real person.

Once you can get through to them, they're actually really good - they just make it blooming hard to get there...

Oh, how did I miss that. Cheers ever so. NSC never lets you down (apart from when it's football related of course!).

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
As above, website. Get a real person and bamboozle them. We got a refund and a replacement for our Shark Vacuum. Very happy with the outcome, bit not sure it's a sound business model!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Mrs Bezos? Is that you after your alimony?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Ordered some white vinegar from Amazon back in May. Never arrived. Looking at "My Orders" i found a hidden away note to say that it had been damaged in transit and a refund would be made in 5-7 days. Still no sign of a refund, and every method I try to contact Amazon gets block. The seller is shown as "Amazon" so there is no-one else to contact.

Anyone had any experience of this or got any ideas on what to do next?

Why they couldn't just send me a new undamaged one I really don't know!

Call them on 08002797234 :thumbsup:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Once you get through to their webchat, they're brilliant. The few times I've needed an issue to be resolved, it's always been done efficiently and swiftly.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
White vinegar ?

A slightly odd purchase to make on Amazon. Mind you, my sister-in-law recently bought a butterfly kit for her kids off Amazon, to grow REAL butterflies. I honestly thought she was pulling my leg. But nope. You can get butterfly eggs delivered and watch them morph into catapillars, then spin their little pupa things and eventually emerge with wings and shit. Nice project.

WHO KNEW ?

Anyway. Carry on.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Superb customer service, and I've never found it difficult finding out how to contact them.

boik

White vinegar ?

A slightly odd purchase to make on Amazon. Mind you, my sister-in-law recently bought a butterfly kit for her kids off Amazon, to grow REAL butterflies. I honestly thought she was pulling my leg. But nope. You can get butterfly eggs delivered and watch them morph into catapillars, then spin their little pupa things and eventually emerge with wings and shit. Nice project.

WHO KNEW ?

Anyway. Carry on.

We use white vinegar for everything. Hardly buy any commercial cleaning products.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here