Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone in Somerset see 2 Stealth bombers flying overhead this evening?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
CHE8or3WwAA1dSl.jpg

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
YES, Normal Rob, I actually did see ONE of them over my garden, just south of Taunton at 19.55 yesterday .Rather unmistakeable, even with distant grainy phone camera. I thought it may have been coming into UK for the Airshow Season but, as explained, they are here for something more sinister...
It has taken 24 hours to get registered to reply to your post ( I googled Stealth Bomber and it found a Brighton Forum) and you may detect that I am a Yeovil fan (season ticket holder)...........we are dropping faster than a lead balloon.... but 7 years ago my boys were Away Mascots at your athletic stadium...and our ex-left back is possibly leaving you to go solo at Plymouth.
Anyhow, good luck for next season and keep looking up. That is all we can do from League Two

There were definitely two - it was only my second glass!

They have the affectionate names of Death 11 and Death 12 apparently...

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/b-2-stealth-bombers-appear-in-europe-as-tensions-rise-w-1709943530

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
YES, Normal Rob, I actually did see ONE of them over my garden, just south of Taunton at 19.55 yesterday .Rather unmistakeable, even with distant grainy phone camera. I thought it may have been coming into UK for the Airshow Season but, as explained, they are here for something more sinister...
It has taken 24 hours to get registered to reply to your post ( I googled Stealth Bomber and it found a Brighton Forum) and you may detect that I am a Yeovil fan (season ticket holder)...........we are dropping faster than a lead balloon.... but 7 years ago my boys were Away Mascots at your athletic stadium...and our ex-left back is possibly leaving you to go solo at Plymouth.
Anyhow, good luck for next season and keep looking up. That is all we can do from League Two

My two stepsons are Yeovil fans and have been so from the Isthmian League onwards, so I've followed your fortunes closely for years. Yeovil have performed absolute miracles with very limited resources and I hope you can start to turn it round next season. Certainly wouldn't bet against you doing that. All the best (unless you're playing the Albion of course!). Unless we get our act together pronto, that could be sooner than you think!

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch

that would of been my lad's (9 at the time) 2nd Brighton game,he spent most of it throwing up behind the stands,but got back just in time to see Calderon's cracker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here