Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone having trouble buying a ticket for a 19 year old for Southampton?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Just rang myself and told not available , which i think is only fair otherwise they'd spend all day moving people about !
As we have already released about 2600 tickets i would say certain to have full allocation
Regarding your request ,change at barnham , all i can definitely say is we have already sold about 1500 this morning . i will try and keep you up to date on availability on this thread if you would like ?
I'm tier 2 and trying to get 3 or 4 tickets tomorrow. Chances seem good?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Definitely. Currently 972 tickets available
Every chance tickets could go down to Tier 4 for STH's on Friday.
As albion robster said no problem tomorrow currently still over 900 left with probably still some more to release in block 43 .
Pretty sure it will sell out just not quite sure when !
Cheers both

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Just rang myself and told not available , which i think is only fair otherwise they'd spend all day moving people about !
As we have already released about 2600 tickets i would say certain to have full allocation
Regarding your request ,change at barnham , all i can definitely say is we have already sold about 1500 this morning . i will try and keep you up to date on availability on this thread if you would like ?

That would be very helpful Dave.
I won't be able to view what's still available until Friday.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Current state of play

88927D63-6506-42A8-967F-12BF43AD2F8F.jpeg

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Will we be given any in block 43? Isnt that the segregation?

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

I am thinking that we will for two reasons , firstly there has been about 2650 released so far thus still about 350 for full allocation , secondly the mere fact that block 43 appears on our site albeit blacked out at the moment would suggest we have some seats able to be sold in it ( probably not the whole block though )
similar blocks have been blacked out on previous events and opened later .

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
780+ just released in block 43

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Well that is good news , means we have the whole block so in total have about 3,450 tickets !
Currently about 1400 left spread over all blocks so approx 200 sold so far today , certain to go to tomorrow and i am now fairly confident to all season ticket holders on friday .

levs

Jul 10, 2017
I’m not a season ticket holder, I live in Cornwall so go to about 1 game year at best, so it’s not worth me getting a “myalbion+ membership”. I’d like to go to this match as it’s the closest to me geographically, but I think my chances of getting a ticket are pretty slim. Are season ticket holders able to purchase tickets and sell them to someone else? Or is that ticket touting?

Any advice on how best to get some tickets would be appreciated

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Points allocation. I know this comes up a lot but 10 for a local game with a Saturday 3pm KO but only 5 for a 12:30 game at Manchester.
Surely those who get up at stupid'o'clock to go to Old Trafford deserve more points than those who just go do the A27?
Saying this as someone NOT going to OT this year.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Points allocation. I know this comes up a lot but 10 for a local game with a Saturday 3pm KO but only 5 for a 12:30 game at Manchester.
Surely those who get up at stupid'o'clock to go to Old Trafford deserve more points than those who just go do the A27?
Saying this as someone NOT going to OT this year.

Yes must say i was surprised especially as the points system is i think supposed to reward the staunchest fans ! Maybe the club appointed a saturday person to allocate points for these two and he just looked at the size and reputation of the clubs involved ! If he/she is still in the job at the end of the season i fully expect to find minus 15 points for last away game !

As a direct comparison we have sold about 300 stains tickets since last night and about 66 manure .

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yes must say i was surprised especially as the points system is i think supposed to reward the staunchest fans ! Maybe the club appointed a saturday person to allocate points for these two and he just looked at the size and reputation of the clubs involved ! If he/she is still in the job at the end of the season i fully expect to find minus 15 points for last away game !

As a direct comparison we have sold about 300 stains tickets since last night and about 66 manure .

Think it’s basically (or very close to) 5 for A, 10 for B and 15 for C using the categories we assign for home games isn’t it ? Man U has been 5 for several seasons from what I recall.
[MENTION=27546]chan[/MENTION]ge at Barham - 1278 just now.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Think it’s basically (or very close to) 5 for A, 10 for B and 15 for C using the categories we assign for home games isn’t it ? Man U has been 5 for several seasons from what I recall.
[MENTION=27546]chan[/MENTION]ge at Barham - 1278 just now.

Of course dazzer ! how stupid am i , it's pretty obvious now you have explained it .
Do think they should adapt it a bit on occasion though as personally i think it should be more for away at united than stains .
especially when actual sales are compared
Also thanks for keeping change at barnham informed , looks like he will get his tickets now thanks mainly to the extra 800 from block 43

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Southampton tickets

What’s the availability like? Will it go to season tickets tomorrow?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here