Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone had a go on a famous person?

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
I was at uni in Bristol (UWE), one of my mates, best mates from back home is Nick Hoult and he introduced us to all the skins cast, went out with and still go out with them quite a lot and rattled two of the girls (the ones mentioned. The girl from roll deep was in London, another one of my uni mates is a proffesional singer, introduced us on a night and I banged her, she wasn't reaaly famous then this was two years ago.

I'll Get Me Coat

Feb 28, 2011
Worthing
I was lucky to get a stinky finger (well quite a few of us did) off a lovely fat old salt at Hereford once. She even handed out a box of chocolates to us all, so charming. I think she was 'Miss Hereford Heffer' or something like that.

Does this count ??

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
My mate shagged Michelle Gayle of Eastenders fame in an Eastbourne hotel in 95. Also more amusingly my mate when he was about 14 got walked to his chalet in Centre Parks by Jim Bowen how innocently is anyones guess?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Susan Boyle.

It was before she was famous, but after she was ugly.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not sure it counts but I was once snogged by former Conservative Prime Minister Sir Alec Douglas-Home. It was quite a big story at the time, got my picture splashed across the front page of the Perthshire Advertiser and everything. All I can offer up by way of defence is that I had very little say in the matter, being at the time a baby who had not yet mastered the power of speech. Besides, the bloke was a serial baby-kisser by all accounts. At election time, I should add hurriedly, before the site gets taken down.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
I was at uni in Bristol (UWE), one of my mates, best mates from back home is Nick Hoult and he introduced us to all the skins cast, went out with and still go out with them quite a lot and rattled two of the girls (the ones mentioned. The girl from roll deep was in London, another one of my uni mates is a proffesional singer, introduced us on a night and I banged her, she wasn't reaaly famous then this was two years ago.

I'm no avid Skins watcher, but wasn't Nick Hoult in the first series and the twins in newer ones so haven't actually stared together in Skins?

Not sure it counts but I was once snogged by former Conservative Prime Minister Sir Alec Douglas-Home. It was quite a big story at the time, got my picture splashed across the front page of the Perthshire Advertiser and everything. All I can offer up by way of defence is that I had very little say in the matter, being at the time a baby who had not yet mastered the power of speech. Besides, the bloke was a serial baby-kisser by all accounts. At election time, I should add hurriedly, before the site gets taken down.

Denis Healey, in my case. Same story.

I've also been snogged by Lord Bassam. But that was on the pitch at Withdean, after we beat Swindon to get to the play-off final at Cardiff.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

poof

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
I'm no avid Skins watcher, but wasn't Nick Hoult in the first series and the twins in newer ones so haven't actually stared together in Skins?

Yes, yes he was. He played Tony. Kaya played his sister, Effy in series 1-4 and the twins were in series 3 and 4 along with Kaya. Nick is pretty good friends with Kaya as well, so he introduced us all to the cast of 3 and 4 along with Kaya. I think there was some sort of overlap as well where the cast from 3 and 4 spent time with 1 and 2 to get to know about the role so he knew most of the cast from those two seasons pretty well. It sounds pretty complex but really it's not.

Cast party, Nick took us along, we got to know the cast, nobbed kaya, went out several other times with them at a later date, nobbed one of the twins (not the dyke one, which is unfortunate as she seemed fitter).

I too havn't watched the latest series as it looks rubbish, well tbf the 3rd and 4th series were rubbish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here