Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone had a go AT a famous person

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I had strong words with Bobby Moore back in 1978, it was at an opening of his club/pub in Lower Clapton (near Hackney) he was being a total arse all night to be honest, and as he walked past us (with 2 burly minders!!) he knocked into my wife quite hard and she spilt her drink all down herself, entirely his fault, he just looked at her and said nothing, I said arn't you going to say sorry, he muttered something, I said your f*****g ignorant, his minders stepped inbetween us and he walked off, he was known for his drinking habits in those days.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Bernie Clifton told me to bugger off once when i was a kid

Begging the question why???

I stopped Francis Maude in the street over his expenses. He didnt seem as interested as I did in engaging over this subject. In fact he was keen to move on and move on quick. As such when he ended our brief encounter I called him a thieving c*ck.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Shouted much abuse at Chris Eubank over the years during his poncing around the town.

My ex once started to have a go at Matt Le Tissier outside a club in Southampton.

We were trying to get in with a group of friends but being denied entry due to me wearing trainers ( :angry: )... we were just explaining that we lived over an hours drive away and by refusing me entry they were going to lose out on a group of about 10 as we'd all go elsewhere when MLT pushed past us.

My ex being grumpy and feisty grabbed his arm and started asking what he thought he was doing.

Seeing MLT being welcomed inside helped make my mind up, we went elsewhere!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
at the county ground many moons ago, Boycott and other players would invite the public to bowl at them and I was pretty swift in them days so I used to go down when the big clubs were down and see if I could bowl at the decent batsmen. Anyway, Australia were down and I was hanging around as you do by the nets and asked the aussie coach at the time if I could come and bowl at some of the players. luckily he said OK and I ended up bowling at David Boon.

I bowled a short ball at david Boon and which he just managed to duck out of the way and he turned to Geoff Marsh and said " who is this f***ing joker trying to knock my f***ing head off"....marsh just laughed and wandered up to me and said " nice one mate".

I then was asked to go to the other net to bowl at a very young david hawkes!

happy days

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
at the county ground many moons ago, Boycott and other players would invite the public to bowl at them and I was pretty swift in them days so I used to go down when the big clubs were down and see if I could bowl at the decent batsmen. Anyway, Australia were down and I was hanging around as you do by the nets and asked the aussie coach at the time if I could come and bowl at some of the players. luckily he said OK and I ended up bowling at David Boon.

I bowled a short ball at david Boon and which he just managed to duck out of the way and he turned to Geoff Marsh and said " who is this f***ing joker trying to knock my f***ing head off"....marsh just laughed and wandered up to me and said " nice one mate".

I then was asked to go to the other net to bowl at a very young david hawkes!

happy days

I once bowled Imran out in the nets at Hove. I was only 6 at the time and it was the only one I got anywhere near the stumps, so methinks he let me!!

On the subject in hand, half of the Pump House turned on Tony Pigott one evening when he started trying to whack the young lady he was with. He is a nasty piece of work, in my opinion.

bluestt

Feb 18, 2011
I once bowled Imran out in the nets at Hove. I was only 6 at the time and it was the only one I got anywhere near the stumps, so methinks he let me!!

Haha love it!

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Told Alan Pardew, "to get to the effin back, there's a que here!" when he and his minder/driver tried to push in at the front of the check in que at Newcastle Mailmaison Hotel the other week!

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
I had a cheeky couple of shots, with my football, at Tony Blair/David Blunkett's cars back in the 90s when they visited my school. I couldn't have a go at him, I was 7 and it was being filmed.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Norman Wisdom

Legend he may be but he was a bit of a cock especially driving his roller around like he owned the road. Driving over the Downs one sunny afternoon in the sixties he wouldn't let us past as he toodled along hogging the white line so when we finally did get by him I wound the window down from the safety of my passenger seat and gave him some verbals (plus a finger or two). Fair play to him, he returned them in full :)

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Told Grandmaster Flash to f*** off when I was hosting a night him and Jazzy Jeff were playing at what was The Event a few years back. Whereas Jazzy Jeff was super polite and a great guy, Flash looked like he'd been on the chang, and was being rude to everyone. Might be a Hip Hop legend, but his set that night was shit and he is in my opinion, a complete ****.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
When i was younger I was called a c*nt by Keith Chegwin. i was working on the side stalls at Chessington and he swanned over paid a quid for a go on one of the bits i was working on, when he didn't win he asked me to give his son a prize anyway. To which I politely declined, he then used the "Do you know who I am?" line and I replied that I did but he's still not getting a free toy and at which he called me a c*nt in front of his kids which i thought was nice before storming off.

Nice Guy!!!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
From the saftey of beer garden behind The Sussex Cricketer at the end of play Sussex v Austrailia as Brett Lee bimbled past with his kit towards the team bus I shouted "well bowled Shane" which pissed him off but amused the patrons who were with me.

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
Jimmy Case once had a go at me at a set of traffic lights. he very kindly got out of his car behind mine, and helped me out of mine, whilst expalining the finer points of driving.
:lolol:

Dawn Korus

Oct 17, 2010
Christmas Island
I gestured to the South African Cricket Team bus a few years ago whilst they travelled past Victoria station, Jaques Kallis slipped me the finger out the side window

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Is heckling included?

If so - I went to see Spike Milligan at the Gardner Arts Centre (Sussex University) and can't for the life of me remember why or what possesed me but I started to heckle him - a true legend and once one of the best ad-libbers around. Might have been due to the one or two beers I had before the event. He invited me to stand up and then proceeded to tear shreds off me. Reminded me to never heckle a stand-up again.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I told Tony Millard ('8049 the Seagull Line') to f*** off after I nutmegged him in a football match and he tried to rip my shorts off.

The number for Albion information every day, twenty four hours a day ......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here