Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone got the Charlton ticket details?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Bound to be a sell-out with the vast majority of fans travelling by coach or car to avoid the hassle of an arduous train/bus replacement journey.
People of my acquaintance seem very keen on this one - easy sell out.

Let's face it, what is not to like about going to watch the Albion on Boxing Day..!!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It says we have been allocated 3,000 on the website.
We'll get that one stand (just over 3,000). No more, no less.

It'll be a complete sell-out, even if we lose every game from now until then. We always take loads to Charlton. We took 2,500 the first time under Poyet for a totally meaningless league one game on a cold Tuesday night (won 2-1).

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
anyone else having problems getting them tonight, suppose to go on general sale at 5pm, i want 5, 3 of us are ST hlders, but have had to wait until the general sale

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Ticket arrived today

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
anyone else having problems getting them tonight, suppose to go on general sale at 5pm, i want 5, 3 of us are ST hlders, but have had to wait until the general sale

Yep, me too. Trying to get 1 adult and 2 x U-18, but it is telling me I need "AM1314, Bronze, Blue, YSPLUS", when they should have gone on general sale at 5pm.

There seem to be regular issues with the club not implementing the previously-announced sale times. Why?

Bloody frustrating - I hope I don't get to miss out on my first chance of an away game for 2 years as a result :rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here