Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone got any bloody hard football questions

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
The answer to my earlier question, which the maths gurus will tell you is twelve years :lolol:, but the answer I was looking for was they were scored from OPEN play :thumbsup:

Burrachaga's was the winner in Argentina's 3-2 win, 1990's final was decided by an Andy Brehme penalty, the 1994 final finished nil each and was decided on penalties, and Zidane had scored with two headers from corners in the 1998 final, before Petit knocked in the third from a through ball to seal the Coupe :smile:

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
How many 0-0 draws were there in the top four divisions last Saturday?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The answer to my earlier question, which the maths gurus will tell you is twelve years :lolol:, but the answer I was looking for was they were scored from OPEN play :thumbsup:

Burrachaga's was the winner in Argentina's 3-2 win, 1990's final was decided by an Andy Brehme penalty, the 1994 final finished nil each and was decided on penalties, and Zidane had scored with two headers from corners in the 1998 final, before Petit knocked in the third from a through ball to seal the Coupe :smile:

Surely a header from a corner is open play.

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
Which player has played in all of the following derbies: Munich, Merseyside, North London, Milan and Tyne-Tees?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
List anything good about Crystal Palace?

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Which English club played in a European Cup/Champions League match before a record crowd (for the competition) of 135,826?

??? ??? ???

Real Madrid played Eintracht Frankfurt in Glasgow in the 1960 final in front of that number ???

Man. Utd. beat Benfica at Wembley in the 1968 final in front of the for then usual 100 000...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here