Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone got a spare Swiss Football Shirt........

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bradley Wiggins, a Brit, to the leaders yellow jersey today.
From Fabian Cancellara, a Swiss fella.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Thought Tsonga seemed a really nice guy. Handsome, charming, passionate.... I was briefly gay for Tsonga. Then I realised maybe it was just the comparison with Murray that made him seem so attractive, and I got over it. Shall save my man-love for Vicente now.

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
I used to be very anti-murray but it's pretty hard not to get caught up in the 'Murray Mania'. It would be huge for Britain to have a Brit winning Wimbledon, especially in Olympic year etc. I also respect his attitude, he's clearly incredibly driven and focused and doesn't care too much for interviews or being a big sports personality. I used to dislike him for it but he's an just an exceptional tough competitor in one of the hardest individual sports going.
It would also be great to see someone other than Nadal/Fed/Djoko winning a slam.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I understand the hatred for AM now - Olympic athlete's parade, and, as one of the most important senior gold medal winners, he cannot be arsed to turn up on the tennis float, just because it's in London, England, a country he hates with a passion.

What a loser :angry::angry::nono:

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here