Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone going to that Razorlight gig on the seafront tonight?

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
And I made the front cover of the Argus!!:clap2: :clap2:

You just might need your magnifying glass, Wheres wally fans only.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Edward Scissorhands said:
Same here :lolol:

where are you on it mark?

i want to cut it out:)

What a load of rubbish that was! The guitarists played one chord for every song, the singing was basically ranting, and only the bassist seemed to be actually playing any semblence of a changing rhythm.

Pretty poor stuff, but for free I spose it's a way for people to get acquainted with them, (internationally, since we have the World visiting Brighton at this time of year).

There are a lot of untalented tryers out there, kids in bands with funny names and gimmicks. I expect they'll go away soon. Sometimes people hear one reasonable tune and then rave about them like they're the next big thing, while their album turns out to be shite. Kids will buy an album based on one song. Some bands churn out the same base for their hit song several times to sell more (Snow Patrol e.g.) or sound like they are making it up as they go (Radiohead). Also some sound enthusiastic but can't really write material worth listening to more than once(Maximo Park).

If any of them work at it and come up with something more interesting, then good luck to 'em. I won't be buying Razorlight based on what I saw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here