Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone going Palace straight from work in London?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
How easy will it be to get back to London Bridge after the game. Knowing the old bill they will shepherd everyone on the same platform/train southbound. Think I might be better off driving.

My son will also be heading back (to Canterbury) via London Bridge after the game,

Northbound trains to LB look quite regular, and I'm sure that you'll be able to get on one OK.

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
urm... i'm GOING to work in croydon tuesday night! Installing an atm so the pikeys can get their shrapnel out of a machine instead of busking for it! Transit van with a brighton sticker in the windscreen? Working in croydon? Palace v the mighty blue and white not but a spit and piss away? What could go wrong??? Due to work wont be amex bound again until march!!! On the plus side my st is going to a long standing grateful fan, oh and i'm working with a geordie in lewisham on saturday!!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I shall be at a pub at London Bridge, although not the Market Porter. Not leaving anything like as early as 530pm either.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
All these PM's flying around on where to meet and I've not been invited along. Looks like I'll have to pound the streets looking for an Albion drinking den. Hope I Find one as wouldn't want to drink alone in an empty watering hole :lolol:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Would have been with the London lads had I remembered to log into the online booking at 5 last night! Anyone got a spare let me know please.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
It is.

How are you getting there, fella? And getting back?!

I finish work at 6pm, so will probably head to London Bridge for a few...

I haven't worked for 2 months, it's been bliss, but start on Monday, which is annoying!!!

However, I am only at Tower Hill, should finish around 4.30, so will head of London Bridge for around 5.00. Probably the Old Kings Head. It's happy hour from 5-7. Come along.

(this is assuming my tickets ever turn up)

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
My son will also be heading back (to Canterbury) via London Bridge after the game,

Northbound trains to LB look quite regular, and I'm sure that you'll be able to get on one OK.

The trouble is the police might force us onto trains going south. Hopefully not, as I live in North London!

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Nope, why do that when you can stop at the Market porter till 7? That's what I'm going to do.

This, we did it last time with a round of tequila shots just before we left. Superstition dictates that exactly the same must happen this time.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
This, we did it last time with a round of tequila shots just before we left. Superstition dictates that exactly the same must happen this time.

Excellent, I might have to join you in that one. Just hoping my bladder can last to selhurst!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here