Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Anyone find a pair of glasses at Liverpool game?

thejesterstoes

Mar 2, 2009
I lost my glasses at the game last week, probably in the East Lower.

The club hasn’t had any handed in.

I am so desperate that I am actually starting a thread on the Oracle after all these years.

They are in a black case and —13 prescription varifocals.

Here’s hoping some kind soul picked them up.

Please message me if you did.

UTA!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
There’s probably a joke about Liverpool and VAR officials here, but it’s not worth doing as you won’t be able to read it anyway.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Sir I salute your first ever visually impaired thread,and perfectly written with no spelling mistakes to salivate the spell check brigade, I've no idea how I'd manage without my binz,I hope they are returned to you shortly now you have the world's foremost select body of lost items experts that is NSC on the case.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sir I salute your first ever visually impaired thread,and perfectly written with no spelling mistakes to salivate the spell check brigade, I've no idea how I'd manage without my binz,I hope they are returned to you shortly now you have the world's foremost select body of lost items experts that is NSC on the case.

It's a full stop and capital letter after brigade, not a comma. And a space is missing after 'binz,', and a semicolon would be better instead of that there comma, there. You careless fucker, you :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here