Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone ever seen a ghost?

Oct 25, 2003
i THINK so

i stayed in Richhill Castle in County Armagh as my mums friends family owns it......if anyone knows that area they'll know that the castle (which is more of a manor house really) has been on that most haunted programme and regularly does ghost tours etc.

when i stayed there i didn't know anything about the individual ghosts that were apparently there, and have always been quite sceptical about that kind of thing....but i could've SWORN that i saw a little boy in a corridor

he was dressed from perhaps the 20's or 30's and was about 8 or 9 years old.....when i told the family about it they said that a boy that matched my description (which was a bit more in detail than what i've put on here) has been seen by others, and an 8 year old boy died in the house in the mid 20's

whether or not they were winding me up i don't know.........also i was on citalopram at the time which was royally messing with my head, so might've been a hallucination or something

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
But if there was anything such a ghosts, they'd be everywhere ... or dinosaurs - I'd love to see a dinosaur ghost, but it doesn't happen.

But God told us (in Genesis) to go forth and multiply, and also " rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground." so TBF to the Lord, he was never intending animals to have ghosts was he?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
But God told us (in Genesis) to go forth and multiply, and also " rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground." so TBF to the Lord, he was never intending animals to have ghosts was he?

Eh ?

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Dinosaur ghosts would be awesome.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I had a strange experience once. On a cold winters night, i thought i'd warm myself up by drinking an entire bottle of whiskey, after which i fell asleep in my armchair. Imagine my surprise and horror to wake up and discover that i was covered in ectoplasm from my chin to my lap....spooky it was.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
My old house 27 Upper Rock Gardens is haunted.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I had a strange experience once. On a cold winters night, i thought i'd warm myself up by drinking an entire bottle of whiskey, after which i fell asleep in my armchair. Imagine my surprise and horror to wake up and discover that i was covered in ectoplasm from my chin to my lap....spooky it was.

:lolol:

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Until someone can prove to me that ghosts exist, thats a nice clear photo or hd video evidence, i will remain a non believer.

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Have I ever seen a ghost?

Urm, that would be a no, on the basis that they DON'T EXIST!

Stick around with me I've had one very close UFO sighting and four paranormal (ghost) experiences. People thought the Earth was flat and that we were the centre of the Universe 200 years ago, they were very very wrong!!

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
i work at brighton racecourse, and we had a window cleaner who was funnily enough, cleaning some windowns, anyway he came running into the office, white as a sheet, and claimed he saw a woman in a white dress walking across the parade ring, when he turned round she was gone, and was so scared, he said he is never coming back

also, up the racecourse, me and a friend heard someone talking up by the exec boxes, when we followed the voice, it stopped, there was nobody there, and we were the only people in that area at the time, bit freaky, nothing conclusive

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
When we lived at Amberley vicarage there was a rumoured ghost that could be seen as silhouette through a frosted glass window, both my Mum and Dad said several times they went to the back door believing some one was arriving.

Mind you when were kids there and played hide and seek in the garden I swore there was a ghost plastic red spade as it was always both in the front garden and the back garden till three days later my Mum told me she had bought another one for us as we were always fighting over them !

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Stick around with me I've had one very close UFO sighting and four paranormal (ghost) experiences. People thought the Earth was flat and that we were the centre of the Universe 200 years ago, they were very very wrong!!

No they didn't. Ancient Greeks knew the Earth was a sphere, and Copernicus had that Universe thing worked out in the early 16th Century.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here